for Of Love and War

2/17/2019 c6 Totong
Great update as always. And Moka has meet Akeno. I wonder will Moka befriends one of Rias' friend? That would be exciting & couldn't wait to see Moka gonna meet more of Rias' group. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
1/24/2019 c6 manticore-gurl071134
Great update! Thanks! It was so nice to see this updated.
1/24/2019 c6 kpop1392as
I enjoyed reading this story and chapter! I look forward to reading more. I love that Rias and Moka agreed to meet each other again. I wonder if Rias if confronted with a suitor would pretend that she's dating someone (Moka) or someone with Moka's traits.
1/23/2019 c6 10Just a Crazy-Man
Love
12/5/2018 c5 Totong
Thanks for the great update. Hoping to see these to develop their relationship even more. Onwards true believer, excelsior!
12/7/2018 c5 kpop1392as
I really enjoy reading and following this story! I look forward to reading more ]
12/7/2018 c3 kpop1392as
Eeeee! I am enjoying this story very much! I find it both interesting and sort of pointless that both sides don't really remember what started the feud.
12/7/2018 c2 kpop1392as
I am enjoying this story! It's a very interesting cross over!
8/28/2018 c5 LegendaryBlackLynx1
Great story but u ever gonna update Shifted Hearts? Or r u just stickin with this one?
1/2/2018 c4 Totong
Now this is something I want to read. And pretty original too! I've you continue this story of yours to explore the possibility of a yuri relationship between Moka & Rias. Please update! Onwards true believer, excelsior!
4/10/2017 c4 2LuciferGremory
Still loving this story! Keep up the good work!
1/31/2017 c4 fenixrojo36
Excelente
1/5/2016 c3 shiroyuina
Not going to update?
3/19/2015 c1 27The Conquerors
No problem. We love to cross-over Rosario Vampire with everything as well :D . No harm in that. Any way this AU is interesting and the Yuri feels just adds something more special to it.
1/17/2015 c3 5Tobi-Douchebag-666
Have you actually read the highschool dxd light novels?
23 Page 1 2 Next »