for Son of the Snake

12/26/2020 c18 Bb34
Update
4/30/2019 c18 Andreina Cummings
I can't wait to see how this story ends
4/30/2019 c6 Andreina Cummings
Please update soon
8/8/2015 c7 2KazaHaru45
Ah I got the reason's . found it at the next chapter. Hehe
8/8/2015 c6 KazaHaru45
Ano. . . I am soooo confused right now. . . how can shikamaru be with team 10 with chouji and ino? When supposedly he was teamed up with sasuke and sakura in team 7? At first I kinda assumed that you followed tradition and placed an OC Nara in shikamaru's place but then you wrote shikamaru in there. . . there can't be two shikamaru's in a story, no?
8/6/2015 c18 No account
I would like to see you do the movie
2/6/2015 c17 gore23
Just wish for more updates a bit sooner. Good story, love the way it is going. I sort of just want to get to where they finally get naruto home and unlock the seal to see how all that goes. Relationships with them and all that and more. idk... love it, but it is starting to get depressing seeing naruto like this and actually killing shino... eh, idk.
12/14/2014 c17 Guest
Why would you kill Shino? It's just sad to me,but maybe when Naruto snaps out of Orochimaru control he can bring him back to life. Update soon.
12/12/2014 c17 Guest
7/7/2014 c15 Guest
6/29/2014 c14 Guest
6/30/2014 c14 DukeScarlet
Hmm since you've given a warning about character death I suppose you could kill Shino ? It's not like his personality makes him interesting anyway.

'Till next time.
6/30/2014 c9 DukeScarlet
Hmm as far as I'm concerned, I'd like to see it continue after the Sasuke Retrieval Arc. I'm not sure if you have already made your decision about it, but the choice is up to you anyway.

'Till next time.
6/30/2014 c5 DukeScarlet
Nice story so far, although I have to say, congratulations on getting to the second disk of ToS (If you started from the beginning that is), the Tales Of games are quite long. I'd recommend trying Tales of Vesperia by the way.

'Till next time !
6/28/2014 c14 Uzumaki Naho
Aww it's over. This is such a great story when I first heard it I was like eh doesn't seem that interesting, but I got curious and read it and I'm glad I did. It's a really good story awesome job dude
50 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »