for Burn

5/18/2018 c56 Nicole
I've been re-reading this story the past couple of weeks. Tess is such a great OC and I hope one day you continue this story.
9/1/2017 c56 ciloun
Glad that you continue this story. Really love their relationship.
8/29/2017 c56 Guest
Just re-read this fic, love it! Please continue!
7/21/2017 c55 Nicole
Another excellent chapter. I could see Louis helping Harvey out like this on the show. Tess is going to be so surprised when Harvey gives her his present but she so deserves it. Yes Harvey is so what Tess needs right now.
7/21/2017 c55 elino1fan
Love how you explain Tess' feelings about the losses in her life and how she also keeps things close to the vest like Harvey. Hope they can eventually open up to each other.
Can't imagine what Harvey got for Tess but I'm sure it's perfect and she will love it.
Looking forward to reading about their date.
7/17/2017 c24 BadBetch
My favorite chapter.
7/14/2017 c54 Guest
Wow you did really fine job wrote this story. Very interesting plot.
7/14/2017 c54 elino1fan
How great to see Louis and Harvey getting along like this and both happy in their personal lives. Can't wait to see what Harvey does for Tess and her reaction. The way Harvey is with Tess is how I could see him being now on the show especially after the first episode the other night.
7/14/2017 c54 Guest
Love this.
7/14/2017 c54 Max
Another great chapter. Interesting connecton between Nate's cheating and Harvey's cheating.
7/13/2017 c54 Nicole
Can't wait to see what Harvey gets for Tess. Love Harvey and Louis being friends like this. After last night's episode I think it's time for Louis to also have some happiness. If only Tess and Rose could be actual characters on the show.
7/12/2017 c53 elino1fan
Another great chapter. Nice to see that Tess has someone like Face who truly just wants her to be happy. He is to her what Donna is to Harvey. It's not going to be pretty when Tess confronts Daphne. Really wish Tess could be a character on the show.
7/12/2017 c53 Brenda
This is such a beautiful love story. I like how they are just enjoying each other's company and not trying to force anything. Great to see Tess bring Harvey back to his roots. Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/12/2017 c53 Max
This is a beautiful story. Yes, there are some sad moments in their lives. And I'm afraid the more she loves him the more she will hurt. But I'm sure this story gets to have a happy ending.
7/11/2017 c52 Guest