for Burn

7/9/2017 c51 Guest
I like her protective brother.
7/7/2017 c52 ciloun
Love how they slowly lean towards each other and deal with Tess' memories.
Glad you update so fast
7/7/2017 c52 Ade
I love what role Donna plays in Harvey's life in this story. This is how I really saw it too. Great chapter as always.
7/7/2017 c52 Nicole
So sweet that they are both so in love with each other but afraid to admit it. Can't wait to see what happens when they really open up with each other. Thank you for such a great story.
7/7/2017 c52 elino1fan
What a great chapter. They really need to start being honest with each other both about their feelings and their pasts. Maybe Harvey can open up to Tess about his mother and Tess can talk to him about her past with Matt. Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/7/2017 c51 Brenda
The last two chapters have been so sweet and I love the way you are writing Harvey. Love Tess and hope when she gets her memory back she gets some well deserved happiness with Harvey.
7/7/2017 c51 Max
Just caught up with the last two chapters and I love this story more and more as it goes on. It's hard to see Tess still not being able to remember anything that happened with Harvey. Hope it's not too tough for her to take when she does remember.
7/6/2017 c50 guest
I'm waiting for new chapter. Lovely characters and interesting story. Your OC is amazing it would be great to see a girl like that in show
7/6/2017 c50 A
I wish Harvey would be like that in original TV series
7/5/2017 c50 elino1fan
Incredible chapter. Great to see Harvey be so sure of his feelings now and putting Tess first. Hope Tess starts to regain more of her memory. She is so perfect for Harvey.
7/5/2017 c50 Nicole
All I can say is absolutely perfect. Glad that Harvey is totally putting Tess' needs first. Can't wait for the next chapter.
7/4/2017 c50 Guest
I feel sorry for her. It's hard to know something happen without knowing what's exactly wrong while everybody knows everything and looks at you with pity
7/2/2017 c50 Guest
It's so sweet I'm dead.
7/2/2017 c50 ciloun
Wonderful chapter. So Nice and sweet.
7/2/2017 c49 Ade
I can't help but love this job. So good OC. And her connection with Harvey is just flawless. They're perfect together.
78 « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »