for Burn

6/30/2017 c49 elino1fan
Loving this story more and more as with each chapter. It's so nice to see Harvey & Louis both happy. If only Tess and Rose could actually be on the show. Look forward to the next chapter.
6/30/2017 c49 Max
Great chapter as always. I'm afraid of what will happen when Tess remembers what happened with that awful Scottie. Have a feeling it will hurt and upset her more than it did when it actually happened. Hope I'm wrong because Tess deserves to be happy.
6/30/2017 c49 Brenda
Love the way you write for the characters in this story especially Harvey and Louis. It's nice to see a story where Louis gets some happiness. Hope there's not too much pain for Harvey and Tess when that bad memory resurfaces.
6/30/2017 c49 Guest
So good chapter! Gosh I cannot wait for Tess remembers everything.
6/29/2017 c48 Guest
Please update... ;-)
6/23/2017 c48 Nicole
It's so great to see them build their relationship again. Nice to see Harvey and Louis' relationship. Looking forward to the engagement party. Hope Tess doesn't have any upsetting memories resurface. See you in the next chapter.
6/23/2017 c48 elino1fan
I just got a chance to read your rewrite of this story this week. It is such a beautiful story.
Love Harvey admitting to himself how he feels about Tess and that it scares him. It's also so nice to see how you are writing Louis. If only this could happen on the show. I'm a little afraid of how Tess will react once she remembers what really happened with Harvey. Keep up the excellent writing!
6/22/2017 c47 Brenda
What a sweet chapter. Hope Harvey and Tess have a good time at the engagement party. Maybe after the party Tess will start to ask Harvey the questions she needs answers to. Then they can move forward in their relationship.
6/22/2017 c47 Guest
I hope when Tess remember the truth it wont break her heart
6/22/2017 c47 Max
Love the way that they are both getting to know each other all over again. It seems as though they are each a little afraid of their feelings. Looking forward to the engagement party. Tess is amazing.
6/20/2017 c46 Brenda
It's so great to see them getting to know each other and fall in love all over again. Who will win and buy dinner? Curious to see what will happen when Tess remembers what Harvey did and how they will work through it. Keep up the excellent writing.
6/20/2017 c46 Nicole
Tess is really brining out the best in Harvey. Paddy is doing the right thing to let Tess remember on her own. Hopefully it won't be too upsetting for her because she doesn't deserve it after what she's been through.
6/19/2017 c45 ciloun
Love to see Howard they will built their relationship again. Can't wait to read the next chapter.
6/19/2017 c45 Nicole
Great chapter. Hope Tess remembers on her own and she and Harvey can really talk about what happened. They are a really great couple and I am really love your character of Tess.
6/19/2017 c45 Brenda
I hope Paddy only tells Tess the story of the Chevelle. Harvey has already told her he made mistakes with her and she needs to remember what happened on her own. Love the way you write for Harvey in this story. As always I look forward to the next chapter.
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »