for Burn

6/19/2017 c45 Guest
Will Paddy tell her truth or he lie to kepp Tess away from Harvey?
6/18/2017 c44 Guest
New chapters are getting more interesting!
6/18/2017 c44 Guest
I love new chapter. I really hope OB1's heart won't be broke after she finds out the truth. And i like your version of Harvey
6/17/2017 c44 Ade
I love your stories and waiting for new chapter
6/15/2017 c44 Max
This is such a great story. Harvey/OC stories are my favorite but there aren't many out there. Harvey needs someone special in his life. Looking forward to seeing Harvey and Tess' relationship grow. Hope Tess recovers fully and can go back to the fire department. Keep up the great work and can't wait for the new chapter.
6/14/2017 c44 Nicole
Just found this story and absolutely love it. Your writing for Tess makes her seem like she is actually a character on the show. Too bad she isn't because Harvey really needs someone like her in his life. Looking forward to the next chapters to see Harvey's lifelong love letter goes.
6/14/2017 c44 Guest
They are so sweet. I don't want this story ends.
6/14/2017 c42 Guest
I wonder how Tess reacts when she'll remember everything
6/13/2017 c40 Brenda
I just read the whole story and absolutely love it. Too bad it took Tess' accident for Harvey to realize how he really feels about her. Hopefully once Tess starts to recover she will get her memory back and they can both get a second chance.
6/12/2017 c37 Guest
Holy shit...
6/12/2017 c36 Guest
Very good like every story you write
6/12/2017 c37 ciloun
What a chapter !
6/10/2017 c34 Keverlyn
Love what you are doing with this story, can't wait for the next chapter!
6/10/2017 c34 Guest
I'm really impressed that Tess is forgiving him so fast. And I expected to Scottie being more persistent but it's really good story.
6/9/2017 c31 Guest
Wow he is really screw up. Great angst moment!
78 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »