for Compromise

3/21/2016 c1 Cruzerblade
This story is amazing you've got me hooked I hope that you update at some point. I know it's been two years but I've seen a story updated after 8 years so I'm hoping you update as well. either way this is an fantastic story.
8/21/2015 c7 7ThatCrazyBrit94
decent story
5/29/2014 c7 dolguldur
please update soon
this is a good story
4/11/2014 c7 Guest
awesome story
3/19/2014 c7 Panxo
You genius bastard just got me hooked up on this shit.
3/21/2014 c7 5Ritska
I really like this story. It's taking a good turn, and I think it's interesting that you have a special group of scientists that know what really happened at the Cell Games. I also think it's cool that Drake figured it out so quickly who Gohan was. All in all, I really like where this story is going and I hope you update soon.
3/20/2014 c6 Dorben
Evan?
3/20/2014 c5 Dorben
Mmm...interesting.

I liked this very much.
3/20/2014 c4 Dorben
Stammering a lot. Kinda choppy and unpleasant to read.
3/20/2014 c1 Dorben
All caps rage.

Eh, I like this chapter.
3/20/2014 c7 kuroneko nnch
Yay for more chapter. I want more chapter please. Thank you for update this story. I really love it.
3/19/2014 c7 2maximusrexmundi
Glad to hear there's someone else out there adhering to the Dragonball ways ;-) (about the kill count bit, you're generally right I think, but I always interpreted blank eyes as knocked out, unless there's actual signs of a wound. As to second highest though, I would caution you to recall that Yamcha was a know bandit, Tien was an assassin, aided by Chaotzu, and Vegeta was Vegeta. The only innocent fighters are Krillin and, shockingly, piccolo lol)
Is it weird I imagine Drake as British? Either way I'm going to keep doing it because it amuses me!
I love this though. I love when logic rules the DBZ universe. It offers SO many possibilities, and I can't wait to see where you take it.
3/19/2014 c7 1Illioth
I'm loving your story. At the end of each chapter I just want more. Keep up the good work.
3/19/2014 c7 7Reichenfaust
Great story. My guess is bulma will eventually use the r and d from that dept, and the next Strongest Under the Heavens tournament to reveal that the people at the Cell games were not fakes, and Hercule is lying?
3/19/2014 c7 6Lightningblade49
the scientist will probably be most interested in Gohan and Vegeta's appetite, would notbe surprised if the Prince demands a spar.
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »