FanFiction.Net
for Subterfuge

5/28/2021 c2 3LonelyDayDream
I really enjoyed reading this fanfic. It's got some really awesome ideas, and I hope that one day you come back to update this because it's really freaking good.
11/4/2018 c2 21CDR. Grae
Oooh Special Ops is daaark indeed. I think it suits Jazz to be this cheerful, outgoing mech in public, while being a dangerous and coldblooded mech while in missions. I figured he'll do something along the lines of killing everyone just so he could get to the traitor. If it weren't for the fact that the Decepticons ambushed the recuits, I would've said Jazz killed them himself while trying to find out who the traitor is. Anyway, please update!
9/21/2015 c2 1theoHIangurl
eek!im so excited to see this story updated.I'm on the edge of my seat after this chapter! I cant wait for the next part:)
10/15/2014 c1 10autobotjolt101
Oh. My. Goodness! How do I even begin?! You're writing and you're story telling is amazing! I love the story, but hate the cliffhanger because I want to read more! Please, please, please, PLEASE update soon. Its soo good!
9/26/2014 c1 Jazzfan0217
Great start would love to see more :D
9/11/2014 c1 leftcat
Just found this wonderful story, and I can't wait to see what happens next! Please update!
7/12/2014 c1 1theoHIangurl
I Luv it:)please continue the awesomeness that is this storyXDty
1/26/2014 c1 12Sounddrive
Frankly, I have missed your writing to no end. *hug* I'm glad I read this.

I like the idea of the dog tags. It's a nice little touch.

Wow, Jazz is ready to spring up and kill when the situation comes. Glad the guys were prepared. Good ole Jazz. :) and his interaction with Prowl was sweet; they know each other well.

ARGH! WE GOT A DOUBLER! XCCC.

Can't wait to see what's next.
1/26/2014 c1 1Dance With Danger
I'm so glad to see that you are back to writing! I've missed your work. This piece was a heck of a way to come back, I adore it!

That cliffhanger though, wow, I sincerely hope you won't leave us waiting too long for your next update.