for Take Another Shot

1/26/2015 c1 reader
it's been a year since you've updated and now I'm sad
1/10/2015 c1 4writingwithheart
What? This story can't end like this! Its soooooo good! Please tell me its not so *dramatic gasping* Honestly though, I'm a huge fan of your work and have been steadily reading through all of your stories. This one is definitely going on my following list, and I hope to see a new chapter soon? Please?
11/22/2014 c1 SaraXD
OMG I really liked this one, please write another :)
9/18/2014 c1 Ross's Juliet
Sounds really good update soon.
7/24/2014 c1 Guest
That's amazing please continue
6/17/2014 c1 Guest
I'm in love with all of your Auslly fanfics! You're so talented! :D
Please update soon!
6/1/2014 c1 15raeganb123
Please update, pretty pretty please with a cherry on top?
5/18/2014 c1 fedoratricks
UPdate this story too! God, I swear you need to update more! Ur a great writer BTW!
4/5/2014 c1 lynchmarie
Ahh please continue this! It's soo good. I love all of your stories so much:)
4/5/2014 c1 ashlee
Omg BEST ONE SHOT EVER
3/24/2014 c1 vampirejoyce16
Please update soon
3/13/2014 c1 Guest
Yes! So I was having a down crappy week and decided to read one of your stories again because they always make me feel better and then I saw you posted this new one and "yes" was my reveling response.
she should've left her number aww. But I loved this. You always write icredibly well. I hope you feel better and find inspiration soon because YOU give me inspiration. Maybe this will get a part two one day hopefully? It was really nice anyway, love bartender Austin and their meeting 3
3/11/2014 c1 Learn.from.yesterday
I love it. You should continue this :D
3/1/2014 c1 16starry eyed dreamers
Okay, this was freakin' amazing. Even your writing from an year ago is beautiful. A little more angsty than usual for you, but wonderful.
The end was a little sad, but he couldn't really expect her to after she just went to the bar to drink because her boyfriend of 2 years cheated on her. And I kind of doubt Ally would even think of putting her number on a napkin. I love how Ally is portrayed as really young and innocent, and Austin is kind of from the other side of the tracks. And him giving her a Shirley Temple was adorable. Who doesn't love one of those?
Although you really don't have to add another part, I'd like to think that a few months later, Ally went back to the bar, maybe with a friend or two, and got Austin's number.
Good luck on working on your other stories! The muse can be a tricky thing. :)
2/23/2014 c1 Guest