for The Great Golden Child

3/30 c39 Guest
I agree with Diana’s reply- she worded it very well. You truly are a great writer
11/24/2019 c39 Diana
Thank you so much for updating! I love this story so much! And I can't believe how long the notifications had been going on, but never received them until now? lol I've been reading for a long time, since you began writing these. And I admire the way you write, it is so easy and clear, but also the wording is very creative and the stories have such interesting backgrounds. You never miss the point and you deliver with each chapter. You are one of my favorite writers out there, I pride in saying that I've read almost every single story you've wrote. These stories also remind me of Sarah's unique acting in ahs, you have done such a wonderful job in writing these characters that with each chapter I can say "Yes, that is them 100%" but there is also something unique that is yours and I love it, they way you redact and how you resolve your plots. I have learned many things from your stories, discovered new artists and you have helped me expand my imagination. I can almost prescence every single chapter, it is like I am there and I get really invested. Congratulations on being an amazing writer. And, I'm sorry this is way too long. So, Thank you.
10/7/2019 c39 hiimolive
Look at you with all these updates! I’m really glad you’re keeping this one going!
10/6/2019 c39 Ambyyy
Lux! I missed her so much. This is a really great story, it’s interesting to see how Lana would handle all of this. Would have made for a good storyline on the show!
10/5/2019 c39 h2oloverr
I MISSED THIS SO MUCH
10/5/2019 c39 Betteanddot52
I love Lana and Lux!
10/2/2019 c39 Jen
Perfect update! Well worth the wait! I’m glad that you pay honor to both of Lux’s mothers, by birth and adoption — both bonds are special. I do hope Lux returns to Lana’s soon to finish her drawings. Loved it, thank you for continuing this! :)
10/4/2019 c39 Hxlly
I’m so sad for Lana. She just wants to keep Lux all to herself. I really love their relationship, it’s very sweet. I hope to read more soon! also, are you thinking about updating Dear Mother as well? I miss Lana and Rachel! if not, it’s totally cool. I enjoy all of your stories!
10/2/2019 c39 Guest
Thanks for still updating you are a great writer stick with it!
10/3/2019 c39 Kylievvvv
Poor Lana didn’t want to leave her!
10/3/2019 c39 haily94
Do you know how much I have missed this?! I love little lux! it’s so good to get to read this again!
10/2/2019 c39 inmyvictoryy
I hated seeing lux go back home, but I know that’s where she belongs. I just hate seeing Lana so sad! thanks for updating!
10/2/2019 c39 Bsmith1996
I missed little Lux! I’m so happy you decided to bring this back!
10/2/2019 c39 Nickjrulezzz
this was really bittersweet! lux has Lana wrapped around her finger. thanks for updating another one!
4/16/2017 c38 4KH-Scribes
Holy shit! I read all of this today and my god it's so good! I think I'm on team two mom's. Jude is Lux's mom, raised her, cared for her, loves her. Lana is Lux's birth mom, gave her up - regrets it, loves her, cares about her.
I think co-parents sounds good!

I know you haven't updated in about a year, but I hope you do soon!
492 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »