FanFiction.Net
for Counting Down

6/10/2021 c1 lavenderxonyx
seven days to go but there's only gour chapter i really hope this is complete tho
5/16/2021 c4 whereisgamatatsu
i so badly want to know what happens at dinner. hoping for updates!
4/2/2021 c4 bonauditeur
Jjang! Jjang! I love this!
7/26/2020 c4 jeyelsee
It's so fun to read! I'm loving it. Sadly it's discontinued, though.
7/31/2019 c4 H A M B O . 1 7
This is a gem, A GEM I TELL YOU. T.T I'm really hoping you'll finish this. Hoping. Hoping. Hoping.
7/31/2019 c3 H A M B O . 1 7
Buuurn. Go Hinata, get that biatch. Hahaha
1/19/2019 c4 DAngel7
I just love how well paced their dates go, and their interactions and becoming closer feels natural. I still find it hilarious how many obstacles Sasuke is meeting on every date, always people popping up to interrupt. Gaara is the perfect candidate for opponent and compegition, and to bring jealousy.
And Sasuke is finally feeling slight pressure enough to consider asking Itachi for wooeing advice.. sweet and funny.

I trully enjoyed reading this story and what you've written. I am incredibly sad that you've probably got too busy and lost inspiration to finish the story, because such an amazing well written SasuHina story deserves an ending. I hope mayve one day you will get to finish it.
1/19/2019 c3 DAngel7
hahahah I just love the little snippets you put about Sasuke using a guide on dating in order to impress her.. the Itachi teasing was one of my favourite (I love aniki-otouto interactiona!), but the ending just thrower me into laugher again.
It was interesting to see how this second date went with these interruptions from the most busy-bodies Karin and Suigestsu... I can't wait to see how the third one will go.
1/19/2019 c2 DAngel7
I just love the development and pace of the story. The characters fit perfectly yet at the same time you're exploring another side of them- Sasuke trying to be nicer in order to make her like him, and Hinata getting over her shyness in order to get more comfortable with him.
The ending had me rolling down laughing though... I can only imagine what these two will do to cause trouble for Sasuke and the budding relationship with Hinata.
1/18/2019 c1 DAngel7
I just love this story! And I love school theme! It may be not original theme but anything else in the story is making it unique and intriguing.
You've managed to keep Sasuke and Hinata in-character, which I deeply appreciate, and I like the setting of the story and characters. You're writing style is beautiful and smooth to read and enjoy.
10/12/2018 c4 Amezaiku
wahhhh! I truly hope you'll manage to finish this sometime <3
4/28/2018 c4 Ashley
Really love the store please make more chapters thank you
12/5/2016 c4 Guest
This is great but Karin and suigetsu are fucking annoying cunts tbh. Like bud out, mate. Nosy little pricks.
4/7/2016 c4 9LuckyBug192
Will you be continuing this?

I loooove this so much~~
2/9/2016 c4 kandita
Poor Sasuke...can't catch a break. It would be nice if you can get them to spend time together without being interrupted and when will he take her to his house? Can't wait for Mikoto to find out
80 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »