for Pedestal

2/7/2019 c1 Guest
It may sound crazy but truly it is not. Not weird at all. A lot of instances in life that are somewhat similar to your story. We read only Castle.
11/16/2014 c1 30The-KLF
I don't understand why this story has so few reviews and the sequel has loads! This is a good one-shot, Lanie is very true to the S3 version of her (before she lost her way with the girlfriend advice), Kate's uncertainties are so very real, and ones I wish she had been able to voice at this point! :)
11/3/2014 c1 Kaitlyn0415
I'm determined I'm going to read every single Castle story you've written... Right after I finish my chilli. I don't wanna leave these stories, but to focus. Fat kid needs food :) this was perfect btw. In case I wasn't clear there.
9/17/2014 c1 Maria
Well done, I like this story much and would like to read more of this ...
4/7/2014 c1 Eslssl
Wow, is (was) Lanie right! You tell her, girl.
2/15/2014 c1 1lp1983
Aw, yay. I wish we had more Lanie/Beckett moments. She needs girl time. Plus I wanna hear Lanie talk about Espo! Love this :)
1/29/2014 c1 Princess of Imagination
Lovely one shot! Totally loved it! Adding it to my favs!
1/27/2014 c1 Guest
Loved the chat between friends... you were right on with Lanie
1/27/2014 c1 Larry Holmes
Great story...really flows nicely. You did well!

Isn't it too bad it took them so long to finally get together? But, as they keep saying, it is all those past experiences that got them where they are now...thankfully!
1/27/2014 c1 11stars90
Great story. Interesting perspective
1/27/2014 c1 1conservativegirl
Hahaha this does make sense though! It's so true that it's probably one of the things she thought about :) plus, I always love Kate/Lanie