for Forever and Beyond

10/31/2016 c1 10roku1397
I have read a lot of GoChi fanfiction and I've written 8 stories myself.

Your story kept glued on the screen. The love between Goku and Chi-Chi is really there. The lemon scenes aren't lustful too.

Please do write more...
2/18/2016 c1 5Son-AbyGC
i loved fic!
9/20/2015 c1 4mana44570
Cute ! I would like to have a boyfriend like Goku o Sexy, tender, protective and smart.
9/7/2014 c1 Akito
I loved it! It was sweet, sexy, funny! Your story has got me wanting to start writing again
5/12/2014 c1 11sailoronymoon
Oh my wow. This was an absolutely amazing fiction! I really hope that maybe you will decide to write a second chapter, but if not, that's okay! This was a great fic, and I adore Goku/Chichi so much! Thank you for writing this, this is definitely one of the best fics I've read.
5/1/2014 c1 kkgye4sgbkljgui
that was one of the most beautiful stories of goku and chichi I've ever read. Goku really did go all out for chichi in this story. he really loves her and she really deserves to be reminded of that. it's a well known fact that goku wasn't the best husband material and he didn't exactly give chichi everything that husband was to suppose to give to his wife. Chichi deserve more and I believed she got exactly that in this story. I love the lemon scheme and YOU also went all out in this story. I can tell you really put a lot of thought and planning into this because it's very well writing with a lot os creative ideas. I really love how you created goku's and chichi's relationship in here. I can't wait to read the second part of this story.
4/29/2014 c1 Guest
AAAAAAAAANDD that is how you separate sex and lovemaking
1/31/2014 c1 Dbz deadbeat
Oh wow! What an amazing story! Please say it will be updated soon!
1/28/2014 c1 kawaii248
Great chapter! I don't know how I've missed your stories, but I'm certainly glad I know about them now.
1/27/2014 c1 3Orchestra Of Order
I'll say this much. The word count is Over 9000! And this is when Goten was born. o.o
1/27/2014 c1 Love to love
You are so amazing please update soon this is one of the best goku and chichi fanfic I have read and along long time
1/27/2014 c1 chichi89
Goku you're amazing!.When he proposed that was sweet and romantic...cant wait more...maybe you should have chichi get pregnant with their third child that will be soo cute