for Age Ain't Nothing But A Number (Challenge)

10/26/2020 c1 Nym Potter
This should make an interesting and exciting story. I hope that you are able to get this story written.
12/23/2019 c1 PGHammer
I'm grabbing the challenge and running with it. A clean version will be posted here; an NC-17 version will be posted elsewhere. My order of Harry meeting each will be Amelia Bones (#4 Privet Drive), with both heading to Gringott's (Sirius' will reading). Harry inherits both #12 and Sirius' title, along with the majority (aside from small bequests to Remus, Tonks, and specific individual Weasleys) of the House Black wealth; Narcissa and Bellatrix have their marriages denied (however, NEITHER is kicked out of the House of Black). While at #12, Harry meets Amelia, Hermione, and two surprise guests - the returning Narcissa and Bellatrix Black. Bellatrix surprises Amelia by reporting that she was under a potion with all the effects of Imperius or Compulsion - originally administered by Walburga, but kept up by the Lestrange brothers; she was, in fact, under it at her trial. (All is under Veritaserum; Severus Snape did NOT brew the potion; the source is from outside Magical Britain.) Naturally, this makes Amelia rather sick for two reasons; she was the Presiding Witch and Bellatrix' original trial, and she has always been a stickler about the law. In short - it's not merely a stain on the Ministry's rep, but her own. The memories from all concerned (Harry, the Black sisters, and Amelia) are saved for later viewing. Dumbledore, Hermione, and Minerva all arrive at #12 via Fawkes (Dumbledore brings his Pensieve as well). The three new arrivals enter the Pensieve - all three exit looking rather green. An apoplectic Minerva and Hermione turn their gaze to Dumbledore; he has no choice but to plead ignorance. Dumbledore - with Harry's consent - tells the Prophecy to all concerned. The Weasleys arrive; they are surprised by the presence of Narcissa and Bellatrix (especially Ron); Harry tells them about Sirius' will concerning the Black sisters. Dumbledore sends Fawkes to fetch Neville and Augusta Longbottom (at Amelia's behest). Both Longbottoms are told about what happened to Bellatrix (backed by the Pensieve memories) - the same memories also confirm that it was Bellatrix that put Neville in that closet and that she did not throw so much as ONE spell at either Frank OR Alice despite being Potioned. The Longbottoms forgive Bellatrix. Bellatrix tells all about the Cup Horcrux; this jars Hermione's memories about the Locket. Bellatrix, Harry and Dumbledore will go to Gringotts the next day - hanging the Horcrux placement on Rodolphus. Later that evening, there is an Order meeting; Molly tries to keep Harry, Ron and Ginny out - said attempt is blocked by Dumbledore. The Black sisters are also present, as is Amelia Bones. The entire Order - along with the Ministry Six - are told the Prophecy; costing several Order members their last meals. (Among them are both Ron and Molly Weasley.) Amelia briefs Narcissa and Minerva on the Unspeakable Age-Regression Device; Narcissa agrees to join Amelia in being age-regressed. Minerva has to decline, as there is no replacement for her on Hogwarts' staff (she is both Deputy Head and Gryffindor Head of House; she can get a rep-lacement for one, but not both). Narcissa and Amelia both use the ARD; Minerva and Hermione both follow Harry to his bedroom (Sirius' old room). Not only does Harry confess her attraction to Harry (surprising him; he thought she was interested in Ron), so does Minerva (which shocks both Harry AND Hermione); she also takes off her glamour (which she had been wearing for professional reasons) - the un-glamoured Minerva is both younger-looking (a benefit of hyperslow aging of Magicals) and more voluptuous. This has the rather normal effect on Harry (which both witches notice); Harry points out that he isn't blind OR dead. He tells Hermione that SHE has a similar effect on him (which surprises her). The wizard and witches come to an understanding - when at Hogwarts, Harry will move into the quarters normally used by Ancient and Noble Houses (the Potters, in this case; James did not use them as a student), and will be joined by Hermione, Amelia, and Narcissa (age-regressed in the case of Amelia and Narcissa). The un-regressed Bellatrix will take up the Defense professorship (under the alias of Belladonna Black). (Belladonna/Bellatrix may or may NOT join the Potter Spice; a Bella/Neville/Hannah grouping is possible after graduation or during their seventh year.) Harry will behave himself; however, he will certainly know that he has women with him in bed - both at #12 and at Hogwarts. The effects of which will course down the Horcrux Highway between Harry and Riddle - causing him no end of grief and pain; he is also searching for the missing Bellatrix - with no success. Ths s the rough outline so far.
1/9/2018 c1 ClaireR89
Update!
10/22/2017 c1 SwanloveQueen
Vite la suite !
8/3/2017 c1 17Hpmcgonagallheart001
I actually love this!
12/31/2014 c1 wolfgang108
Interesting idea. Has any one written a story and if so is there a list/link?
12/14/2014 c1 35dem bones
Is that either Minerva, Narcissa or Amelia or does Harry have to be with all three?
8/26/2014 c1 10TheWrittenSorcerer
unhelpful goblins... that's actually not too hard.
4/29/2014 c1 2Avalon Kore
At first, I was slightly hesitant about 3 adult females and 1 teenage boy, but you made it work like a charm!
Though I'm not feeling creative enough to take up the chllange, I'd like to say that I really enjoyed reading the first chapter and I'm definitely hoping to see more in the future! :)
4/11/2014 c1 Crazykiller2606
so far i really like this i am always trying to find something with narcissa x harry or harry harem
3/16/2014 c1 Odin Haraldson
Sounds like an interesting challenge and I think I'll give it a try .
Do we need to use the beginning you have?
2/13/2014 c1 1Min's awesomeness
I must say this intrigues me! I would love to read this... I would try myself, but I'm not sure I will have enough time to get updates regulary or in the next few months...if anybody would want, I can colaborate with you :)

The only thing I would not really like to write is H/hr...I think is more than enough with these three witches for him...and I'm just not a fan of them as a couple...

Let me know!