for Miserables: Together

3/25/2017 c10 5OMG-fangirl
WHERE IS THE THIRD BOOK?! I CAN'T FIND IT! I NEED MORE! I have a problem...
11/10/2015 c1 Guest
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More- government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a monday night at 12:00a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if u copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes u will have the best day of ur life tomorrow. u will either get kissed or asked out, if u break this chain u will see a little dead girl in your room tonight. in 53 mins someone will say i love you or im sorry WARNING IF YOU STOP READING YOU WILL DIE TONIGHT. Hi I'm Mike. I'm 11 years old but I'm dead now. I had no friends... If you do not post this to 20 pictures you will die tonight at exactly 'T BELIEVE ME?A guy named Jake read this and laughedlater that night I took a knife from his kitchen and stabbed him to death. You don't wanna be Jake do you?A girl named Sandra posted it to only 10 pictures SILLY GIRL SHE'S ONLY 11 BUT OH WELL. That day she saw me and ran to her grandma's house... She asked her could she use her bathroom...but guess what i was already thereShe's now in a comaA smart guy named Phil read this and posted it to 20 pictures because he was scared... The next morning he won the lotteryAnd his girlfriend accepted his marriage.0 Pictures- Death10 Pics- A Coma20- pics something good will happened
This is real. Not a joke AT ALL.
5/26/2015 c11 Jo-March-17
I will be honest of my opinions and judge your writing just as I would my own.

Now, I do not doubt that this story could be good. Your ideas lack originality in areas, but the concept has pontential all the same.

However, I find that your writing style lacks what it desperately needs to give your ideas a thrilling, intoxicating feel. You don't put nearly enough details to describe the places/actions/feelings/thoughts of the characters. The whole piece itself is heavily reliant on dialogue. That alone makes your story readable. I must comment that, though the dialogue is of high quantity, it is of low quality.

As a whole, the story drags and needs very focused work. This should start with you working on improving your most basic writing skills and building upon what you know. May I suggest collaborating with another author before posting or even reading a book on how to sharpen your skills?

Thank you for your time and your story. Should you post again, I shall read more. PM me if you have any questions/comments/concerns, whatsoever. Keep writing. Improvement will only come with work.
4/26/2015 c11 5Thespian516
Do a 3rd Miserables I'm begging you
3/26/2014 c11 2Zhespy
Need more. . .I hunger for more THIS IS AMAZINGNESS :D
can't wait for the next one
3/8/2014 c10 12R12Fizzy
Wow! This series is really good! Can't wait for the next story!