FanFiction.Net
for Teaser: Welcome to Unova: Mind the Mines

3/31/2017 c1 YveltalZekrom
Great story so far! By the way the F/A-18 is the Hornet, not the F-15 Strike Eagle.
5/17/2015 c1 1WyldfyreTheDragon
Wow! This is stunning! I apologize it had taken me this long to read it but I'm really feeling something from reading this chapter. The only criticism I would say about this is that it needs a little more detail on the emotions of the characters, just to give the reader that emotional connection early on. Because once you are in control of that, you can make them feel for the character and believe that this, although of course fiction, is a factual account. Plus in the future, if you want to include a sneaky death or two, it can rip someone's heart out haha!
Apart from that, this could turn into a really good fic. It just needs more chapters! I am hooked from the start and I will definitely be looking forward to a continuation of this story. But this is an awesome piece of writing, well done!
1/25/2015 c1 3OseanSoldier
You know, I "kind of" have an idea like the description you have. A war between humans and Pokemon. But that wouldn't be the main focus of it, just the back story/setting and such.

While this is short, I did enjoy it. You did a good job writing it. Given that this is a year old, I don't know if anything is to come of it. But I would encourage you to go for it. You would have my support.
4/16/2014 c1 4goldmonk
This is interesting. Kinda want to see which direction it heads in.