for Secrets Whispered in the Night

4/26/2016 c2 Insalata
I love this fic! I have read it twice because it's awesome!
9/23/2015 c2 Guest
The sex in this story is simply on fire!
8/2/2015 c2 meme king
( aka psychopathic liar )

tHIS IS SUPER SATISFYING. I REALLY LOVED IT. THIS JUST COMPLETES MY PROCRASTINATION ! aWESOME FANFIC! 3
8/2/2015 c1 meme king
( aka psychopathic liar )

oH SHIT YES.
i hAD TO KEEP MY ANGER DOWN BEC IM NOT A FAN OF VxCC BUT HELL THIS IS A VERY INTERESTING STORY. I LOVE YOUR WRITING IT MAKES ME SO EXCITED !
7/8/2014 c2 Windy50
Oooh for a moment I was really scared of jealous goku, he was completely rough and scary but I guess th was his anger taking over him. Love the story, very well handled :)
7/8/2014 c1 Windy50
This is written very well... but I'm not very fond of crack ships like vegeta x chichi or goku x bulma and gohan x bra/bulma/lime and others xD; they just don't sit well with me...
4/29/2014 c2 Guest
Love it! There aren't many ff's out there that explore Goku's Saiyan side, I love how you struck a balance between Goku's usual happy-go-lucky nature and the Saiyan side, without making him seem OOC! Would love to read more one shots in which you could explore Goku's Saiyan traits
4/25/2014 c2 Guest
that was ..hot?
3/6/2014 c2 Morisako83
Really great story I like to see Chi Chi as like she was in the end of dragon ball and Goku getting jealous was awesome .
2/28/2014 c2 Firework's Feelings
So much emotions in this chapter... Incredible job. I love it. Awesome story and plot
2/14/2014 c1 Firework's Feelings
This is really good. I could careless if this pairing, but I still enjoy this. Great work and keep it up
2/6/2014 c2 7Wynora
Woot! I loved it and I didn't even mind the slight OOC-ness here. Not only have you managed to make it acceptable, you made it believable. Even if you let out the info about who the male and who the female in this story were, it was easy for any DBZ fan to figure out that this was about our lovely Goku and ChiChi!

Well done! Mind me adding this story to my G/CC community? Actually...

I am just being polite, I will add it any way! XP
2/3/2014 c2 11springandbysummerfall
I'm glad you wrote this, even if it's not your usual! One of the common themes in Bulma and Vegeta fan fiction is that Vegeta thinks of her as a "harpy," and it's unfortunate, because I think really they have a lot in common. And, of course, I think Chi Chi is a lot more complex than just a nagging old fish wife. You've made her strong, well rounded, and approachable, which can be tough to find in the BV fandom. I am also a sucker for conflict between Chi Chi and Goku after he returns. Brava!
2/2/2014 c2 Guest
Woot! I had to fan myself from this chapter. Goku is more Saiyan than human in this one, loooove that he was way possessive. I mean I never get to see that in the anime. Anyway, this is great. It explores the dynamics of the two relationships of GCC and BV. Love that Bulma seems more mature than she usually is.

Also, it was really good that you get to show a side of Chi-chi other than a nagging housewife. She was a warrior as well. Hoping to see that epilogue. :)
1/31/2014 c2 1LVR4Trunks-n-Vegeta
I like this story. I'm glad that everything was brought out in the open but Goku shouldn't have been that mad cause look what all he has done to Chichi. The ending is good but I'd like to know what would happen when Goku and Vegeta see one another.
20 Page 1 2 Next »