for Falling for Grace

5/22 c2 Guest
So so good please update!
4/11 c2 Guest
Those poor kids... in the end they’re all children of war, kinds in pain. Can’t blame Annabeth, nor any of the other campers who feel this anger. They’re misguided kids that are being taken advantage of. They need help seeing their mistakes...

Pathea needs a hug, Thaddeus needs 3 hugs, Luke needs a hug as well... God, they all need a support system.

Lovely story. I hope you update soon.

Take care and stay safe.
4/11 c1 Guest
This is such an awesome plot... too bad it’s abandoned.
12/30/2020 c2 Goddess Of Eclipses
Grate chapter can’t wait to read more!
11/12/2020 c2 Three123
I just love this pairing but most of the male Thalia stories are incomplete so plz complet this
I mean thy both are already infatuate with each other but scared of rejection so their story will be interesting
plzzzzzzzz don make the story the same as pjo as panthea is a girl so she will be more mature n also mostly not oblivious
can u do some jealous scenes also?
plzzzzzzzz update soooooooon!
8/26/2020 c2 paulaemanuely56
Por favor continue essa história! Ela é maravilhosa e eu amo demais esse casal junto. Quero o próximo capítulo logo autora! Tente atualizar diariamente
6/26/2020 c2 4weirdhead
hmm. Yes, its a super long time. Hope it would be Thalia/Panthea but I like this too.
6/26/2020 c2 PJandLGequalsLove
Awesome story and chapter can't wait to read the next one
6/25/2020 c2 Guest
Welcome back. I had already given up on this story. Good to know I was wrong.
6/25/2020 c2 Mary.J.Stark
i’ve been waiting for this to be continued for years omg this is great! please, please, please continue posting
6/25/2020 c1 3LoversReunited
When I first saw you update I couldn’t believe my eyes but I’m so glad you did!
2/15/2020 c1 1Daughter Poseidon
Are you going to write more to this?
1/22/2019 c1 Guest
Are you ever going to update? I am tired of waiting
12/11/2018 c1 yasmina1
Hiii! This is amazing! Please update it! :D
7/21/2018 c1 jay-dunz
Question. Did you start over and rewrite or am I thinking of a different story because the tittle seems similar to a one a read a few years back but it had more chapters.
103 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »