for Survivors' Guilt

10/1/2020 c5 2Yuzuki476
This story is getting more interesting.
10/1/2020 c4 Yuzuki476
Please keep updating this amazing story soon and I hope that Itachi and naruto will get rid of the curse mark and danzo and orochimaru as well.
7/19/2017 c1 Lily
Noooo sasuke:(
6/8/2015 c6 16lumutness
In my opinion, this is everything that could go wrong... and go right... in a story. the pace was too fast, however. well, I still like Kakashi's sarcasm in pre-fight against Danzo. to protect Konoha. yeah, right.
11/27/2014 c6 Guest
an update! and whoo, so much happened!
heh, lovely choice for the chapter title :)
Ha. Itachi will be much happier out of ANBU anyway. The bit with him and Kisame was brilliant. People tend to underestimate their bond - but they were the only ones who got along in Akatsuki other than Konan and Nagato, and they worried and cared for each other. Your Kisame is brilliant. So many people forget that he has good reasons and isn't just a mindless heartless killer. I hope to see them working together again sometime...
omg, you're really going to touch the whole Black Zetsu mess! i flipped a desk when i read that part in the manga, i'm excited to see how you will deal with that one.
Naruto with Hiraishin? Nice. though u might have to cook up some excuse for why Kakashi knows it haha. Itachi training the other two would be so exciting, though honestly i can't see Sasuke happily obeying Itachi yet. they've yet to work out so many things, but it looks like the bad guys won't allow them time for that.
Your Konan is so bad*ss by the way. Konoha allies with Amegakure now? that'd be nice :)
Thanks so much for the update, totally made my day in the middle of finals. :D hope to see more!
11/12/2014 c6 jmartinez8089
Another mistake in this chapter. Obito didn't have the rinnegan at this point. The reason he was fighting Konan in the first place was to find out where Nagato's body was so he could take the rinnegan.
11/12/2014 c4 jmartinez8089
You need to change the first paragraph as it makes no sense. Naruto turning four tales against Orochimaru happened after the 3 year timeskip while this story takes place before Naruto leaves with Jiraiya.
10/26/2014 c5 Guest
your Itachi is the best Itachi. Being a pacifist defines him in canon, but you're exploring what would make him break that mould, and amazingly your Itachi is still perfectly in-character despite that. Already, Itachi is so difficult to write, and yet you pull him off effortlessly while playing with taking away one of his defining traits. Beautiful to read, love your writing so much.
9/22/2014 c1 Guest
Danzo is so fucked.

Konoha is so fucked.

I can already feel Itachi-on-the-warpath becoming my new favorite thing.

(so, so excited for this)
8/23/2014 c5 Guest
Itachi, Kakashi and Naruto were excellent as usual, and while i personally normally disljke Sasuke, yours seemed like a reasonable person. Looking forward to seeing how the brothers will deal with each other, and how Konoha will handle Akatsuki.

The shoutout to Shisui, and Neji's freedom, were particularly appreciated :)
8/19/2014 c5 Guest
woah woah woah woah
Kakashi really saved Itachi, there. And i think...Kakashi does seem the type to forgive, esp how he treated Tobi/Obito. :)
Speaking of which...Akatsuki will NOT be pleased with Itachi...
Liked the bit about Sasuke not being fully ready to forgive. I think that's a realistic reaction, and i'm interested to see how you write them later on. Is their relationship fixable? I have no idea, but i know u'll do a great job answering that :)
("I don't know if i hate you but i don't want you dead" - then - *willing to risk own life to save him* :') "he's MY brother" )
Fugaku and Mikoto helping to explain was a nice touch. Very poignant.
Thanks for the update! :D
7/27/2014 c4 Guest
Plzzz upsattee
7/21/2014 c4 Guest
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG IZANAGI ITACHI MINATO KAKASHI :OOOOOOO
6/8/2014 c4 Guest
Wow that kept me on the edge of my seat the whole time O_o great chapter!

Any chance of the Uchiha brothers reconciling? Or Danzo's crimes getting publicly exposed? XD
6/2/2014 c4 thenaughtyraven