for Collaborate

11/24/2017 c1 1MoonfallExpress
Cute :)
3/29/2015 c1 Scooter Dracon
ANYTHING WITH BOWTIES IN IT IS EPICLY COOL! Cheesy pie is one of my favorite shippings! It's right up there with Rainbow Dash x Soarin! Great job! :)
7/22/2014 c1 50acosta perez jose ramiro
Heh, this was pretty cool.

Keep the good writing.
6/4/2014 c1 52LeelaSmall
I remember reading this a while back when I started to get into this pairing, and I can't believe I forgot to review it! Sorry... ; But yeah, I really like it! )
5/24/2014 c1 The cat
I LOVE your Cheesepie stories. Seriously, you need to write more! Please?
The story was a quick little enjoyable read, and one of my favorite cheese pies :3
God Bless you too!
4/13/2014 c1 11Symphony's Feather
Even though the circumstances seem a *little* too perfect, I really enjoyed reading this. You nailed Pinkie and Cheese's ADHD personalities perfectly!
4/3/2014 c1 2Miss Kittenlover
I LUUUUUUV THIS! SSOOOOOOO ADORABLE! I HAVE NO WORDS.
3/8/2014 c1 HerpyDerperson
CUTE!
3/5/2014 c1 1Mystic LionRoar
You know, I prefer the CheesePie as a one-sided in Cheese Sandwich's part.
2/26/2014 c1 2sunny.raindrop
That was adorable!
2/20/2014 c1 RustyPete12
Dang... that happened awfully quick. A shame relationships don't work that way in the real world... still, this was really sweet... in a weird, but enjoyable, way.
2/9/2014 c1 13Skelebae
I love this so much, this idea, EVERYTHING! I wish there was a second chapter, it would have been so lovely. w
2/2/2014 c1 76Galaxina-the-Seedrian
I love this couple (and Discopie) ever since I heard "Cheese's confession". Cheese totally has a crush on Pinkie Pie! XD

In fact, I think I'm gonna write my own PinkieCheese fic! Or is it CheesePie? PinkieWich? Anyway, I'mma gonna write one of those! XD

God bless you too! :D
2/1/2014 c1 64Dixie Darlin
I tried not to ship it, but I just had to. And wow this is the only Cheesepie story I've found lol. They're so cute! But I will never understand the Derpy/Dr. Whooves thing lol
2/1/2014 c1 5Marr Mo