for Shepard's Saga

10/26/2018 c32 7DRWPJT
The 'Ash loves me' mantra for the ceremony made me smile. The rest of the chapter (brilliant though it was) not so much. Real gut punch of an ending having them talking in Alex's final moments, great job and fantastic story.
10/26/2018 c31 DRWPJT
Nice Citadel DLC reference :)
10/26/2018 c29 DRWPJT
Splitting the team on Virmire huh? Great minds think alike and all that :) Also liked your explanation for why Saren isn't half way to Ilos already when he's had both beacons' information and the cipher already.
10/26/2018 c28 DRWPJT
No prizes for guessing who's going to survive Virmire in your story.
10/26/2018 c27 DRWPJT
Interesting little conspiracy going on at the start, looking forward to seeing how that unfolds. Then we finally get to Terra Nova, intense and wonderfully handled. That moment where Alex suddenly switches to using rank, chilling. Fantastic job.
10/26/2018 c24 DRWPJT
Ha, Ash and Alex tempted to shoot Anelois, I mean what's the point of Spectre immunity if the game never allows us to go on killing sprees.

Loved Alex letting Wrex have fun while everybody else just sat around behind cover waiting.

"All these lifts can't be safe in case of fire" - It's amazing how bad the health and safety is in sci-fi franchises.
10/26/2018 c23 DRWPJT
"she added animal testing to the reasons this doctor had to be stopped" Liked that, and the idea of storing him in the same pen as the human extremist scientist being an extra punishment to the Cerberus guy.

Damn a Mindoir lead after all this time. Hmm, I'm pretty sure you named Balak during your Mindoir chapters, I have a hunch this lead is going to eventually lead to Terra Nova.
10/26/2018 c22 DRWPJT
Finally got time to read some more of this. I like the changes you've made to the structure of the Cerberus bases, makes far more sense to have the 3 labs on different floors of the same building rather than spread out all over the place.

Also Alex worrying about her omni-blade and hurting Ash accidentally then taking steps to ensure it doesn't happen is nice. Really enjoying the story so far.
11/2/2015 c32 styxx1204
So at first I almost didn't read this story one it was over 100k and yet little review ...but I saw it had a sequel and I've been dying to read a decent ME f/f and I've read all the femshep/liara fics I want something new and different...so I gave it a chance ...then I read the first chapter and struggled to continue lots of grammar issues even spelling usually I am done by then but some reason I continued and the more I read the better the grammar and spelling...so easier to read...here I am at the end and I am so glad I finished it...the story was so good! I am pretty surprised the reviews are so low it has been an amazing ride and I can't wait to start the second part!
1/23/2015 c32 4ElizabethKincaid
I suck at reviewing. Its not something I do often, despite loving a huge amount of fics. I love the changes you've made to the canon storyline as well as keeping their 'voices' accurate. Also, the ending was absolutely amazing
10/25/2014 c18 5Cornish Rhapsody
I found the character Tali very interesting in this chapter. The "no one messes with my friends mode" description really amused me. Lol. I was relieved that Alex was ok after using her bionics as she wasn't supposed to. Another fab chapter!
10/17/2014 c17 Cornish Rhapsody
I felt so sorry for poor Abby n Alex finding their beloved ones hurt. I was soooo relieved when I found out that Cassidy was stable - phew! Great interaction between the characters!
10/17/2014 c16 Cornish Rhapsody
Wow! I really found it sweet that Classify was so aware of the fact that Abby and Alex weren't there - aww! The cliffhanger had my heart in my throat! Aargh...gotta go read what happens next!
10/6/2014 c32 6Alpenwolf
My my, quite a few interesting changes and dots you connected in the story so far. Of course the weddings are also a nice touch and finding albert again was also one. I really wonder what you have in mind for the next part, but I guess I just have to find out, huh?
9/30/2014 c13 Alpenwolf
The talk with tevos in udina's chamber made quite a bit of sense. I mean it's not like every Spectre is a military. Or is for the moment, some surely were, but definitely not all. Saren for one was once in the military but it doesn't look like he had been involved with them for a long time.
110 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »