for Ultimate Fairy

1/9 c15 Thanh Hau Tran Do
you should make a chapter...what if ben chose WAY BIG or PESKY DUST to end the fight faster
please
1/7 c5 PugfacePaladin
You should get some people to animate this stuff and put it int a fan film!
11/30/2020 c46 Guest
What the hell dude? When you will going to update huh? Cuz, you have many fans like who wants to read next chapter as fast as it can because we love the story it's amazing so please dude don't make your fans wait to death like this.
11/24/2020 c46 Guest
I know you arent doing fanfiction anymore. But, why did you decide to leave this one up but delete prime force?
11/12/2020 c46 Cartoonfan10
Before you go can I just say that this one of the best stories on fanfiction. The entrapment arc is my favorite, you read so many stories about Ben going to other shows and going through their adventures, but you don't see many of the reverse happening. Also the moments with Ben and Erza in the sauna, and Gajeel singing Johnny B Goode were too funny. Thank you will be missed.
11/11/2020 c17 6RenegadeForLife
This is a pretty good story overall but while this oc villain family aren't the worst villains I've ever seen they are really boring and generic tbh. I kind of hope they don't come into play again. I don't mean to be harsh but the first one was introduced like two chapters ago and the AN said he was meant to be a one off villain. The lack of any real buffer between the two makes it kind of hard to ignore the fact that they're basically the same character with a slightly different name.
10/26/2020 c46 3Emblemfan1
While it's sad you're not continuing, it's great to know the story will continue.
I just finished re-reading everything you wrote for the story and I just want to say a massive thank you for years of brilliant work and for being a great inspiration.
Truly, thank you for everything.
Wishing you all the best :)
10/23/2020 c10 Guest
I think Ben and Erza are a great couple
10/14/2020 c46 wahid alam
ultimate fairy will be continued? yay! but still iy wouldn't be the same without you.
10/14/2020 c46 AnimeGoji91
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! WE HAPPY TO YOU FIND NEW WRITER ABOUT OUR FAVOURITE STORY ULTIMATE FARIY AND HOPE HE MAKE GREAT STORY AND HOPE FIND HIS FANFICTION TOO!?
10/13/2020 c46 Espada 23
Best of luck in your life moving forward.
10/13/2020 c46 Story Artist
Well, this is a sad time. But, I understand. I pray to Jesus that you and your family have a wonderful, joyful, and blessed lives. I hope that this successor is as good as a writer as you, or better. I also hope that do right by this story, it's characters, and everything.

If you are going to stay as an advisor, will you also share some of the ideas the reviewers shared to you in the Chapter 44 reviews? I think a few were really good.

Have a blessed life, and please stay safe. I'm glad to know that you are alive and well.
10/13/2020 c46 2V01dSw0rd
Are you maybe going to try and find a new person to adopt Ben 10: Prime Force?
10/13/2020 c46 6Power of Magic
Glad that you found a new author for this fanfic, and I look forward to reading his version of it
10/13/2020 c12 ap0696901
nothing new in here just copied the whole and add an nerfed Ben 10 just that he can copy without changes like why even write when you are just going to straight up copy whole shit like that with just adding some extra dialogues that even make any difference
3,934 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »