FanFiction.Net
for Age of Black and Gold

3/17/2018 c1 8PeterPanfan13
That was a surprisingly pleasant story. I do wish that had happened.
12/13/2016 c1 yaoiyurilovers
This *cries out of happiness* one of the touching story I
Read.
7/21/2015 c1 TheAwesomeBookNerd8
I don't know what to make of this. It's hilariously funny though.
3/8/2015 c1 LotrHiddles4ever
Oh my gosh!:D This was fantastic! Here i was expecting it to still end sadly and instead it had this great ending! Very funny too;) I couldn't stop laughing! Why couldn't the real story end like this!?;( This is WAY better;) Keep up the good work!
11/15/2014 c1 8Sora Tayuya
This is so depressingly wonderful, as it could have happened and saved like everybody sorrow and have been awesome.
10/7/2014 c1 6Jsyrin
Lol wat.

This story about sums up how my interactions would go with a hero if I were an evil spirit. I guess someone had to think of something similar.
7/31/2014 c1 41Leilael
:D It's so beautiful :D
4/11/2014 c1 20GeminiLady21
Dawwwwww, that's what SHOULD'VE happened! X3
2/10/2014 c1 1littlemouse 02
Um... They're... nice...? I was waiting to see them betray him, but this is nice. : )
Happy endings are nice. Though this does sound too easy... It's nice.
Orson is awesome.
2/9/2014 c1 23BadonKaDank
Omigosh this is adorable and so so clever!
I love how funny the Fearlings are! You wrote this very well... but then again you write everything well. ;)
Can't wait to so what other stories you have planned.
But anyhoozer, this was very cute and entertaining. :D
2/3/2014 c1 23Rose Jennison
That was great! The nightmare men are so considerate once you get to know them. :P

Sniffling in a manly and stoic fashion, lol!
1/31/2014 c1 SpceUnicorn
Awwwwww! That's so cool and cute! I think it's a much better way to how the fearlings got let t out! And it also shows how good and 'evil' balance out, and how sometimes fear is good!
1/31/2014 c1 3inabox
That was brilliant! I love it! Very interesting twist! (I love these books) I hope to read more soon ;)
1/31/2014 c1 6The Almighty Pickle Lord XD
MY GOAWSH.

MY FREAKING GOAWSH.

MY QUINTUPLET FREAKING GOAWSH.

THAT WAS...so brilliant. So, so brilliant. (It makes me wonder what happened when they were on their way back to the Lunanoffs and everyone!)
1/30/2014 c1 8ChucklingDevil
I had no idea what I was expecting when I read this but that certainly wasn't it.
Nice job.