for Taken from Time and Space

2/16 c5 Theoriginalturbochild
AAAAHHHH WHY THE FUCK IS THIS SO FREAKING GOOD
11/1/2017 c5 51estelacastro0706
Weddings always make cry it always warms my body and soul
9/18/2015 c5 Elysian0729
Seriously the best wedding ever! I have to tell you one more time, you're the best Ben 10 fanfic writer I've ever seen. You make them so IC, especially Rook. Poor Ben and Rook... I'm glad it had such a sweet ending.
6/11/2015 c5 2werepirechick
Type your review for this chapter here...
12/25/2014 c5 6CJSakura
I was reading it then I felt the feelz then I cried, then it ended. I'm like "NO! THAT can't be it!"
12/2/2014 c5 12PsylanceSimons
Oh my gosh! Oh. My. Gosh! This... This fic... AAAAH! I can't even-! This entire story is just all kinds of beautiful and tragic!

When this started out, I didn't know what to expect from it. (Hell, I was even hesitant to read it.) Then the more I read the more feelsy it got and the more my heart began to shatter! I mean, with Ben becoming one of Eons minions was just soul shattering in itself! (this fic made me REALLY hate Eon)

I love the way you wrote both Rook and Ben's thoughts. I felt bad for how depressing Ben's and Rook's points of view were. But it was still amazing for how much detail was put into it!

I can't tell you how much I loved this story! Once I started reading it I simply couldn't stop! Amazing amazing amazing!

Stay awesome!
11/19/2014 c5 2MySweetYaoi49
Weddings... *sniff* always make me... *sniff* Cry! TTuTT So sweet these two.
10/13/2014 c5 15Vanessa Masters
Awwww loved this, so sweet and happy ending :D
10/13/2014 c4 Vanessa Masters
Reunited and it feels so good!
10/13/2014 c3 Vanessa Masters
Oh, so sad at first.

And Rook going feral, and the language he regresses into, love it!

Did you get some inspiration from 'Love After Love' Drabbles?

if so, you did a nice job. Totally made it your own, a original little example of it. Nice :D
10/13/2014 c2 Vanessa Masters
Oh poor Ben.

But so romantic, love it! The little flashbacks :D
10/13/2014 c1 Vanessa Masters
Oh DamN! Thsi is intense, love it!
2/8/2014 c5 3Ryuuhana
This is the best adaptation of a Revonahgander wedding i have ever read. Or at least when it comes to the vows or something but none the less.
In the words of Rainbow Dash in MLP: "Best. Wedding. EVER!"

and the way you tied in the flash backs were great. it definitely answered my questions of how Ben was going to recover. :)
2/8/2014 c5 3Abacadea
I love how you explored the characters, particularly this chapter; Nervous Rook, unsure Ben. I also like the events leading to the part where Rook tells Ben why he loves him - I think it's written rather persuasively, making their love believable. Plus, it's always nice to see Max, Gwen and Kevin in a Ben/Rook fic! And their wedding vows? Very beautiful and in-character.

There are several spelling mishaps here and there, but otherwise I like how you've developed the story. You did an awesome job, and thank you for writing this fic!
2/8/2014 c5 12AdikoKoizumi19
THAT WAS AMAZING! OMG! LOVED IT! LOVED IT! LOVED IT!
30 Page 1 2 Next »