for The Assassin Wore White

9/14 c1 CarolsSister
I wonder if Dumbles ever tried to interfere with Poppy doing what was required by her modified oath. Lord knows he would have been carping for some time afterwards regarding his concept that anyone could be offered redemption and that he was so very disappointed in her for not allowing a murderer/murderers to go on with their life while discounting those laying dead.
8/14 c1 Trousseaux
I too reread this story over and over again. It's powerful, haunting, and so satisfying.
7/6 c1 3MeraHunt
I can't help but come back to this story. I've read it so many times and it never fails to send chills down my spine. The writing is so perfect, and I /adore/ your characterization of Madame Pomphrey. The worldbuilding you have with 9k words is phenomenal! While yes there's a desire for more, the fic also closes nicely and gives a good sense of fulfillment. Not to mention somehow the fic has a new feel with each read. I really cannoy get enough of it!
7/3 c1 the scorpion commander
Nice story
6/21 c1 13creativesm75
very good.
5/8 c1 sanjh.urs
This was such an awesome read, thanks for writing it
4/27 c1 Dr Stranger
Interesting idea... well executed too. Thanks for sharing it with us.
4/16 c1 11KrakenMo
oof. this feels very grounded in a more real place than horwarts usually is. Love it!
3/25 c1 FotoDi
This is brilliant.
3/24 c1 2avigor
This... Is... Awesome...
3/24 c1 pinks99
What an amazing story! I've never read anything even remotely similar-I love your version of Poppy and the Mediwitch profession. Well done!
2/13 c1 3Zoebel
This has to be the best one shot I have EVER read. So gal I stumbled upon it
2/3 c1 Smilesaway2201
Genuinely one of the best one shots I’ve ever read. This could 100% be a part of canon and no one would be none the wiser. Thank you!
12/1/2020 c1 HoneyBear84
Love it
10/9/2020 c1 16Coolfire30
I will forever find this story one of a kind. A true gem amidst coal and stones.

You'll find me rereading this one for years to come! Even if I do not review as much as I should like! This site prevents me to review more than twice and it pains me so... you do deserve every bit of love and respect and positive comments!
161 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »