for Ninja On The League

11/13/2016 c4 Rickjames196
Aww kara is the best, recruiting girls for him. Aww he can seal their powers, that's gonna be torture for Ivy, those r her babies. Omg luthor you dumbass, dun admit your dirty dealings. This is post-war Naruto, how did someone sneak behind him and knock him out? Wouldn't Naruto be able to hiraishin to one of his kunais? Omg Kara got the video of him kissing cheetah, bruce is evil.
11/13/2016 c3 Rickjames196
gaaah I gotta stop reading the chapter titles. They spoil what it's gonna be about n gives me a flashback of the show hahaa. Aww his wifu shizuka. Omg pink flash... can't unsee that bwahaha. Lulz batsnacks. Awww so cute, he gave Lois the scoop he promised. Aww tsunade is so nice, tryna build Naru a harem haha. Don't the supez have super reading? If she wanna go to his home she needa learn the language. Wonder if he will have some naru girls in his harem if he can travel the verses. Poor hina he disappeared right at the end of the war.
11/13/2016 c2 Rickjames196
I never liked this episode of the cartoon. Showed how powerless they were, GL had to go so they wouldn't get destroyed. Bwhahaha kara be telling him the heroes identities. So cute barb is included in this. I dun think she made an appearance in the cartoon, and if she did it was a small one since I dun recall it :/ Now that I think bout it that case was really stupid, the lanterns are weak as fuck, their rings def can't destroy a planet in one shot. N if sum1 says it wasn't the ring but the beam, well if the beam was that strong, it would have cut through the ring's power. CASE CLOSED ;D Hahaha omg he had a nice talk with her and ended up flirting, so cute. Ahaha team young justice.
11/13/2016 c1 Rickjames196
Bwhaha even Naruto couldn't see through supez superglasses. Aww so cute, he lives next to the kents. Oh god wonder what would happen if you forget her bday.. Wait I just thought bout it but, do kryptonian girls pms? I pity poor Naru if they do. Detective glasses, that's some next level shit ahaha. That'd never hit the market, wouldn't need cops if you got those. So cute, the other heroes give him pieces of their techs. Why did he repeat "that move that lets me teleport" to batman? It's clear they've been working together for a while since batsy helped with the glasses. So I'm sure he knows what hiraishin is. Hhahah Now he using kara as his uber, so rude. Lulz he asked if batsy is a billionaire, right next to Lois. I'll laugh if she deduces its bruce. Xd he knows of spiderman, are marvel and dc in the same verse in this fic? Omg this is episode one of JLU so much memories ugh. Hhahaha he learned bout Themyscira from the interwebz. Ugh I remember that scene with GL, even as a kid I thought he was really rude to Diana. Hahah he put G.L in his place. Aww so cute, Kara can only be a hero on the weekends hahaa. Is there nature chakra in space? XD. I never questioned it, but you bring up a good point, how where all Kryptonians wiped out? They had space traveling capabilities, so clearly they would go out adventuring and settling new worlds. I mean we irl don't have the tech, but that's pretty much the plan once it's doable.
10/11/2016 c22 Guest
A5r1d3na cf aq1syou'll
9/15/2016 c50 Arthur
I'm sure that we all know that Rasengan means spiralling sphere. Would you mind removing the translation?
9/15/2016 c50 9Ryan L. Spradling
Still a long way to go for kids.
9/15/2016 c50 warprince2000
Awesome chapter! can see what happens in the next story
9/13/2016 c50 2Mrgamerandwatcher
Thanks for uploading on my birthday
9/13/2016 c50 pitbull4567
Good chapter
9/13/2016 c50 Chaos-PSD
Good chapter, Wolf. An interesting choice not to use the episode, but still reference it in the chapter.

Looking forward to the next one.
9/12/2016 c50 Whitefang
Dude I like your story it is great and I was thinking that you add all the loonatics in your story and I hope your add fire to Naruto harem
9/12/2016 c50 12Memnon45
Again great chapter man, both your stories are awsome keep up the great work.
9/12/2016 c7 warprince2000
Sweet Chapter! can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter (update soon Plz)
9/12/2016 c50 18Hotstreak's crossover stories
As always you impress me more and more. I hope things work between Naruto and Shayera
899 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »