for Ninja On The League

7/14/2016 c48 Guest
How long until you bring back power girl in the story
7/7/2016 c1 PLEASE READ ME
You just come out and say stuff which is like talking about, manga then changing the topic to peanut butter. Which just make everyone confused, why would you talk about peanut butter when every one was talking about manga which was the main topic?
6/27/2016 c48 Zon Yokai Blade of the Spirits
Ok this was a great chapter, but I have to ask why was Ichigo there? Is this a subtly way of saying your going to make a Bleach crossover with Naruto since you also had Luffy there? If so I can't wait to see where you have Naruto come into the story, and if your going to do the manga or the anime version. I'd ask that you do the manga version since the thousand year blood war or the quincy war really should have been apart of the anime. Well I guess I'll have to wait and see ciao.
6/26/2016 c48 Chaos-PSD
Good chapter, Wolf.
6/26/2016 c48 9Ryan L. Spradling
Next chapter have do the Booster Gold episode and have Naruto hang with him.
6/26/2016 c48 DragonPony022
Well this is interesting to say the least. really playing with the Alternate Universe thing this time around lol. I wonder did any of the girl feel like they were missing out seeing their counterparts with children? I do wonder what will go down with this Naruko thing?
6/25/2016 c48 JJP123
great chapter
6/25/2016 c48 pitbull4567
nice chapter
6/25/2016 c48 14JP-Ryder
Well nothing eventful just simple mission chapters.

Keep up the good work, dude. Hope to see Hero Rising soon.
6/25/2016 c48 12Memnon45
Awsome. Keep up the great work Wolf.
6/25/2016 c48 18Hotstreak's crossover stories
As always, I'm impressed with your work
6/19/2016 c47 Whitefang
Hey omeganate500 SHUT THE FUCK UP its great story and if can't stand go fuck yourself
6/17/2016 c1 OmegaNate500
This is trash, are you guys high.
6/2/2016 c47 NARUMOKA
Finish this fanfic please.
6/3/2016 c47 16Natsuflado69
Oh boy...this story is amazing. Haha I gotta say I've been looking for a good crossover like this and I'm happy to have found it. I'm also glad that it is a harem! XD I just wanted to ask though of you could possibly add any other DC women to Naruto's harem. I mean, it is fanfiction and DC's multiverse can bring lots and lots of beautiful women. For instance, Power Girl...man she's awesome. I don't know...it's your choice, but I hope you consider it. Anyways, awesome story and I can't wait to read the next chapter!
899 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »