for Ninja On The League

5/23/2016 c47 29Silvereye-BW
Oh crap. That was even better than the Justice League TV episode. Can't wait to see what Naruto does to save his relationship with Babs.
5/13/2016 c17 jonnywolf
good chap nice saving darcy also in the clown part you wrote hear rather than gear epcep for that dint see any other error
wolf out
5/10/2016 c1 Guest
"Rasangan (Spiraling Sphere) the moment I read this I stopped reading your fic
5/4/2016 c1 1Fhernando
coontinualo please
4/24/2016 c47 2Terumi Gremory
Well that pretty fun with what you've got here so far and I'm having a blast with it hopefully you continue with this story. Other than that it's good and keep it up.
4/22/2016 c1 justafan
just found this and while im not usually a fan of crossovers it just feels like im betraying the MC of the show where my other favourite MC comes in and takes all the women it feels weird but so far im loving this.
4/17/2016 c32 Sazi94
Awesome sstory, bro. Keep it up
4/18/2016 c47 coresplinter
But I wanted to see the journey of this ride XD thanks for the update. You've been writing the best crossovers lately.
4/15/2016 c47 27bradw316
I do like the references in most of the chapters, your essentially going to be on disc three of Unlimited.
4/13/2016 c47 tamagat
yeah thats kinky! YEAHAH!
4/12/2016 c46 M.D. Hurricane
Not air if you know tho or not but the Saber toothed 'tiger' doesn't actually have any relation to tigers. They're in the marsupial family, like a possum. Shocking, I know.
4/10/2016 c9 SlyFox9
Kinda Spooky yet a bit sad in a way.
4/6/2016 c16 rubius
nice, wish naruto got mercy to join the harem since she could use some support after kicking lex to the curb.
4/8/2016 c1 SlyFox9
Not bad although it would be a little better if the other characters have more to say in the story. But anyway good job
4/6/2016 c47 9Ryan L. Spradling
Getting to be time for Diana to see her home.
899 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 27 .. Last Next »