for Ninja On The League

4/5/2016 c44 1Chaos king6
Hey there, love your work. Are planning on using Under the red hood or superman vs the elite because I would love to see what you would do with that.
4/5/2016 c47 pitbull4567
amazing chapter
4/5/2016 c46 pitbull4567
a nice chapter
4/5/2016 c47 14JP-Ryder
Well these past four chapters were awesome.

Looks like you've made Bruce not only have a son but a daughter as well. Saturday Morning cartoons will be missed.

Love the marvel references you put in there, especially Tigra and Jean.

Hope the girls starts to forgive Shayera in order for her to come back into the harem.

You sir, did a good job.
4/5/2016 c45 pitbull4567
good chapter great story
4/5/2016 c44 pitbull4567
nice chapter
4/5/2016 c47 18Hotstreak's crossover stories
Barbara should have always known that Naruto will always love her no matter how old she gets. Still I give this chapter a huge thumps up
4/5/2016 c46 Hotstreak's crossover stories
Naruto destroying the Dark Heart works well to the Leagues favor. Since Luthor/Brainic can't merge with it.
4/5/2016 c45 Hotstreak's crossover stories
It be cool if the Ultimen survive. I've always wondered if they were able to help Long Shadow.
4/5/2016 c47 DragonPony022
Nice chapter I have to say. I do have to wonder what Naruto will do about Barb. I mean it seems her worries don't ever really go away and she has taken up the habit of running from issues than dealing with them. He will have to find a way to convince her that he doesn't care what she looks like or she will leave him in the future no matter what happens.

Anyway great chapter, can't wait to see the next one
4/5/2016 c44 Hotstreak's crossover stories
What I like mostly about Damian is his badass attitude. He's never afraid to speak his mind, no matter what it is.
4/5/2016 c47 Apedreitor
Ni
4/4/2016 c47 12Memnon45
Awsome chapter. Also liked how you incorporated the Marvel characters into the story. Thanks for adding Black Panther too my favorite superhero since Middle School. I also liked Naruto's reaction to Tigra's choice of clothing LOL. If you made a Harley Quinn pairing with Naruto probably get DeadPool from that union that would be both horrifying and funny. Again thanks this chapter gave me my answer. Can't wait till the next chapter of this story.
4/4/2016 c44 Memnon45
Pretty intense chapter, glad your back man. Excellent chapter though can't wait to read the next. I don't know if you got this question before but what about WarHawk from Batman Beyond will he be Naruto's son or will he still be John's son like an AU kind of future. I would really like to know. Sorry if it seem's like I am hassling you. Keep it up though wolf.
3/18/2016 c43 Memnon45
Nice way to end a chapter can't wait till the next chapter keep it up wolf.
899 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »