for Ninja On The League

10/16/2015 c39 Erazor djinn
Great new chapter, good luck in future updates.
10/16/2015 c39 Chaos-PSD
Great chapter. Nice way to have Donna make a cameo in this story.
10/16/2015 c39 pitbull4567
great chapter
10/16/2015 c39 6Jebest4781
It was good to practically make the whole dream but and it was good.
10/15/2015 c1 Elim Garak
You may want to fix the description of the story. And title of the first chapter. The description has three grammatical errors - or one error repeated three times. Same error as the title of this chapter. Apostrophe followed by an "s" indicates possession. You want to indicate that the noun is not singular but plural.
10/13/2015 c38 Uzumaki Shadowfox
finish this fanfic soon
10/8/2015 c38 Blaze1992
Hmm 7.8 out of 10 for this fic. Don't get me wrong it's a great fic, There were only a few things I didn't like about it. 1st The recaps of previous chapters at the start of new one's is a little annoying. 2nd Naruto not having a more jutsu than in canon. 3rd Naruto not using summoning more often. 4th The constant multiverse villains being brought into the plot. That's all for now please keep updating.
10/5/2015 c38 1Forever United Never We Fall
Hey Lone Wolf, I just wanted to say how much I really enjoy your story. I'm a big fan of Naruto going to the DC'Verse and getting paired with the women there and I'm always looking for ones that put him with Diana, Shayera or both together.

Lol, to be honest, even though they're not from the same universe, Naruto is the only man I will pair with either one like... ever haha:D

Same with Kara and Dinah actually.

Anyway, I really enjoyed finding your story because yours is one of the few (if only) still in progress today that pairs him with both of those women. Kara, Barbara and Dinah are my favorite DC women to pair Naruto with after the aforementioned two but Dinah comes out on top out of the three, just barely beating out Kara and only on a good day at that lol!

Even though I hate the Arrow/Canary pairing, I'll just skip past any potential moments with them when reading this story.

If you don't mind me asking dude, and you don't have to but, I have to admit that my love and enjoyment for reading this story took a drastic drop to where now I really don't like reading it anymore after Shayera left.

Now, I know it really happened in Canon so you're just sticking to the script on that one but I need to know, will she return? I would really appreciate you letting me know because if I not, I'm going to have to stop reading the story.

Please don't get me wrong! I'm not saying this to pressure you or make you feel bad, Shayera is just a character very dear to me and if she's not coming back, I fear she will have taken my desire to read this story along with her.

Again bro, not guilt tripping you, I would just like to know what's happening if you could let me know that way I don't keep reading on in vain. On that note, is Kara going to leave the League like she did in Unlimited and by extension, Naruto himself?

I hope you don't think I was being pushy or an ass in asking what I did man, I just had to ask those two questions about Shayera and Kara since I just couldn't take it anymore.
10/4/2015 c38 M.D. Hurricane
Batman would have a lot less super villians if he did this. But it mat be counter productive.
9/22/2015 c38 Erazor djinn
Great update, good luck in future chapters.
9/22/2015 c36 Guest
Hah lone wolf I wondering are you going to do young justice after justice league unlimited is done because that would be sweet to?
9/22/2015 c38 Whitefangfan
Dude I hope you make black canary and huntess apart of naruto harem too man that would be so hot
9/23/2015 c38 Chaos-PSD
Nice intro into 'Justice League Unlimited', Wolf. And props to Jebest for bringing in Roxy Rocket's episode, 'The Ultimate Thrill'.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
9/20/2015 c1 Voldy21
Gonna say straight up, the apostrophes made me so annoyed. Like "Ok I'll just come up here on week-end's, and school break's." The only reason you would use apostrophe is either

1) You are adding is after the word. Like "He's going to school." That can be broken down to "He is going to school." This would work with other contractions as well like "We're going to the baseball game." We're can be separated to "we are." So it would be,"We are going to the baseball game."

2) The subject is claiming ownership to something else. Like "Jim's TV is over there." The TV belongs to Jim and that's shown by the use of an apostrophe. The exception to that rule is "its" That doesn't require an apostrophe for claiming ownership. Only if it's a contraction.

3) This exists in the fanfiction world. If you're showing thoughts or equating it to inner thoughts, something like that, then you can use the apostrophe to show that. Or italicizing or bolding.
9/22/2015 c38 serenacp0
Very good pls update soon
899 « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »