for Ninja On The League

11/18/2018 c1 Jelamy
Dude I really like your plot but seriously he seemed like a beefier green arrow as he isn’t using much of his abilities. Naruto seems a little too weak atm.
11/2/2018 c12 Proxie885695
When I search a justice league x naruto lemon this always pops up but I didnt read any lemons in here
10/24/2018 c1 4Kuro Tamashi
I don't understand what's going on here.
9/21/2018 c1 5jlee0799
I definitely don't appreciate Superman using X-Ray vision to see Naruto's face . Total invasion of privacy.
8/8/2018 c1 williamsdamas1
la introducion no esta bien hecha, ejemplo como llego naruto a ese universo? debes contar eso primero y otra cosa no seria mas interesante que la liga de la justicia hubiera ido al mundo de naruto?
7/17/2018 c68 8CCSakuraforever
Esta muy bueno el fics me gusto mucho como le hiciste la aventura de naruto en el mundo de la liga de la justicia más sus novias más que puede ir y venir a su mundo cuando quiere más como terminó te quedo muy bueno
7/4/2018 c68 Spiked29
This was a good story been a while since I actually finished a story on this site. I'm a read more of your stuff hope you keep writing.
6/17/2018 c3 AJGuardian
Well. Reason why Naruto world is stuck with old tech is because they are constantly weary of War and don't make time for technological development. And they use chakra for a lot of dayly stuff.

But after the 4th Shinobi War they had a lasting stable peace. A lot of time to invest in research and development not concentrated on the war effort.
6/17/2018 c2 AJGuardian
Yeah. The Justice League cartoon show isn't forthcoming with the identities of certain characters the we know should be founding members. John Stewart wasn't a founding member of the League. Wally West as well. No explenatiins as to what happened to Barry Allen or Hal Jordan. So yeah. If a Young Justice crossover were to happen then some things would have to be adapted to fit. That's not easy.
6/15/2018 c1 Kazuto2025
How is an arrow more effective against aliens that give superman a hard time, than the rasengan which grinds away at any object? Shouldn't the rasengan be more effective?
5/29/2018 c65 Honest
What an entirely unnecessary chapter. You just plagiarized the original episode. Well, all of your FanFiction is just copy & paste with very minor tweaking, but still, what was the point of this chapter? Word count?
5/23/2018 c1 15MacMan3679
Two words for 5. Sexy jutsu.
4/28/2018 c68 164Chillman22
Good job with this story, now there's only Naruto/Avengers that need to be finished, not counting One Piece because that seems like a never-ending adventure.
4/28/2018 c68 Archer Chef
not a bad story but I feel like Naruto was lacking in power the felt weak .did Naruto's wives got pregnant?

id rate it 7.5/10
4/16/2018 c68 16neostardustdragon101
And with this another long and amazing masterpiece has ended and the start of something new has begun. I'm a bit sad that Total Drama and Yugioh Didn't win out. This story more than makes up for it. Truly dude this is one of your best tales alongside Naruto and the X-Men though I'm still curious about the Hellfire Club nd if they'll ever come back to take Rachel. Anyway thanks for creating this awesome story can't wait to see what comes next
899 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »