for Ninja On The League

2/2/2014 c1 5War Sage
Great start
2/2/2014 c1 6Lightningblade49
Interesting starting point, overall a good start.
2/1/2014 c1 ArthurB
couldn't even finish, plot is fine not really original but it could work but quality of writing is way below average and whole randomness with bad dialogs etc is really annoying, over all barely readable.
2/1/2014 c1 84sageof6way
Better then mine good job
2/1/2014 c1 Gagging loli
*Sigh* i really expected you to make him an anti hero that kills and independent from the league but whatever. I will just leave the story. Bye.
2/1/2014 c1 1ddcj1990
Interest start to the story it was good
2/1/2014 c1 2knightblazer85
if you're gonna make changes to his costume i'd recomend a getup similar to ezio's robes from assassin's creed revelations with a mask and some body armor
2/1/2014 c1 Silber D. Wolf
awesome story, I hope that you update soon
2/1/2014 c1 3Raimon
I truely hope you won't make this a harem.
2/1/2014 c1 Leo-Arctic
This story started off good look fwd to next chapter
2/1/2014 c1 21Anon-Echo98
nice and may i suggest a few ladies to the harem?
1/31/2014 c1 1SHONENJUMP Guy
I'm really digging this story so please continue. Also if Naruto is being paired with Kara, don't you think she is a bit young for him. Maybe ad Galetea to the pairing with Naruto and Kara, that would be awesome.
1/31/2014 c1 seeker of true anime fan fic
If u do harem my i suggest hardly used unlimited girls like fire ice dr light vixen tala giganta volcana shifiter ace ten crimson fox galatea scene u got kara in hopefully wonderwoman maybe hawkgirl and plastique hmm hope for more seeker has spoken
1/31/2014 c1 Mzr90
So far it seems interesting but not sure yet. Still mixed on somethings and Kara is one of them. Was hoping to see a fic were she isn't used. Then again I should've expected that.
899 « Prev Page 1 .. 50 57 58 59 60