for Ninja On The League

9/5/2017 c58 7ortizale317
Teen titans is rumored to have another season
8/27/2017 c58 cools325
Is there a reason for focusing so much on the other worlds? Why not just make separate stories for them if you want to explore them so much. Kinda tough to keep up with all them.
8/27/2017 c58 Chaos-PSD
Great chapter, Wolf! It's great to see how Menma and Ultragirl have grown as people after leaving the Syndicate's universe.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
8/27/2017 c58 14JP-Ryder
Awesome! You did very well with this. Adding in Gods and Monsters was terrific.
8/26/2017 c2 Non-Hostile
The story is very enjoyable! There is a lot to like, but I did want to point a couple things out. Firstly, I think it seems just a bit rushed. Jumping from place to place in story or location makes it a little hard to properly follow, though that may just be me. Also, I personally think that you did very well with Naruto's character, so the bow kind of cheapens the experience. I have no qualms with him using it, but it appeared a lot in the first few chapters and takes away the uniqueness of Naruto. It is hard not to compare to Green Arrow. I meant this to be constructive, so I hope I did not offend. Sorry if I did.
8/26/2017 c57 Guest
When are you going to make the next new chapters of Ninja on the league? Everyone is tired of waiting for you to make the next new chapters of the Ninja on the league.
8/27/2017 c58 18Hotstreak's crossover stories
Great job as always
8/27/2017 c58 43Dragonlord0
I never did like this movie since it just felt wrong to me but whatever. Excellent work
7/9/2017 c2 Stratos263
Good job justice league
7/9/2017 c1 Stratos263
Good job on the start
6/19/2017 c11 21ReaperOfBalance
Again, you're kinda skipping over kurama just appearing with no one being shocked or on guard
Same thing with the fire jutsu and that no one noted Kurama's power hurt Morgaine when Naruto broke the illusion
6/16/2017 c10 ReaperOfBalance
Hmm, since you picked one that mentions the Titans, are you going to use an episode or two from there? I'd love to see kyubi/Naruto fight trigon
6/15/2017 c9 ReaperOfBalance
Hehe, Shayera is starting to notice naruto
6/15/2017 c8 ReaperOfBalance
Good chap, but Kara and Barbara's comment made me wonder: had Naruto slept with them yet? And regardless of yes or no, are you going to do lemons?
6/14/2017 c7 ReaperOfBalance
There is also a seal to be placed on their neck that keeps other things out of their minds but that would also mean that J'onn wouldn't be able to communicate with them through telepathy
899 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »