for Forever Evil

1/14/2021 c44 38Fanofeverything101
Please update! I would love to read more! Especially if Owlman somehow returns!
7/23/2020 c44 Spontaneous 2morrow
Love love loved this! Hands down the best fanfiction I've ever read. Wished it didn't have to end. Thanyou!
3/29/2019 c20 3Sakut Uastk
"I'll be back in a tick!". . . Was that a Voltron reference?
2/17/2019 c44 49Red Blaze 16
LOL - love the ending!
10/27/2018 c44 1OneAppleLeaf
awww that ending tho! hahah x,,D
That aside tho, I really WANT TO SEE this happening.
Dick Grayson as agent...number what? (sorry) is cool, but to be able to see Dick as a Green Lantern (or probably Blue or even violet lmao) lantern is a dream come true!

Thanks for writing this and sharing it with us!
3/26/2018 c44 serrana2
Another great story ... as usual ;)
You are a very talented writer!
What about another Dick & Bruce story soon?! Please?!
11/28/2017 c44 Gin
What an amazing story. I love all of it (Except Damian's death. He is my fav Robin along with Dick). I spend around 1 week to finish reading this fic. Well, I could say a lot of part I love in this stories in my own language (I'm Indonesian, btw). But since I'm not sure how to write them in English, so... yeah. I can only say
I love how you write Dick's character. Also Bruce's. Jason's. Tim's. N Alfred's.
n somehow I can't really hate Thomas (Owlman) and Pennyworth. They have their own reasons to do what they did.
I also love Clark in the end.
11/13/2017 c44 4Lovablespiral
lol the ending
11/13/2017 c44 Guest
LMAO that last paragraph though. Hopefully things will be better for you now.
11/13/2017 c44 RandomUser40
Amazing! Can't wait to see what the future holds for Dick Grayson and this amazing story
11/12/2017 c44 Guest
Sometimes amazing dead stories end up resurrected. This is one of those times. Great chapter.

It sounds like the last period hasn't been easy for you, I hope the rest of your life will be better
8/25/2017 c43 7Orion Hunts
This entire story has been interesting, and I love what you've written so far!
4/16/2017 c43 18Haro kzoids
hola
Disculparás que hasta ahora.
Me encantó la forma en que lograste que Bruce y Dick enfrentaran parte de sus temores y hasta el momento cosas que se habían callado.
Eso definitivamente cambia mi punto de vista del capitulo anterior, porque sí existía una razón para ello.
Y que espero que tu mano siga mejor.
Aunque creo que la traducción me confundió, porque entendí que habían llegado en el vehículo de la Dra. Gold... pero eso no es lo importante, sino como manejaste a los personajes dentro de una terapia familiar que resultó muy entretenida e informativa.
Gracias.
4/12/2017 c43 70mjf2468
Wow. Really humanizes the heroes. Bittersweet. A great chapter overall and you capture all the characters perfectly.
4/11/2017 c43 Pen-Paper-Mind
Simply... perfect. I really enjoyed reading this chapter (after binge-reading two days ago the entire series so far), and I like how you nailed the personalities of both Bruce and Dick. Can't wait for more. :)
397 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »