for One More Trigger

11/29/2020 c30 21Kamiro G.S
Just finished binge-reading this, have to say, pretty good.

Might just want to watch your characterization and dialogue, like when Riley says 'No shit sherlock' and then reprimands Lisa for saying 'goddamn' four paragraphs later.

Regardless, Love the story, looking forward to the next update.
11/28/2020 c30 LordGrimstorm
That was... kind of beautiful. I can see a long road ahead, but it will be worthwhile in the end, and it seems achievable, at least. Thanks for the update, Ack. This story has been a real joy to read.
11/28/2020 c30 AzureLazuli
So gosh darn good :D
11/28/2020 c30 Sebine
D'aawww
that last heartwarming shot

you sure love rehabilitating that murder midget
11/28/2020 c30 10feauxen
An interesting read, as always. Keep it up!
11/28/2020 c30 16zigmas
Not even surprised of all the FEELZ these WORDZ gimme. :)
11/28/2020 c3 3Duncan0Idaho
well, as of now, I think you have an interesting idea here, this kind of deviation is good and is fertile ground for good story telling.

I like it so far, Emma and the text showing her and Taylor's friendship is a good thing in my opinion, however, I have a minor quibble. The pacing, this feels a bit too rushed, specially for something that looks like it should take some buildup.
11/28/2020 c30 6Lunaterre224
That last scene was surprisingly heartwarming.
Keep up the great work!
Luna
11/13/2020 c29 FoulerGlint60
I enjoy this very much. it is well put together, and the plot slows very well.
10/20/2020 c24 14H Max Marius
Ya know... for Saint to pull that off Contessa must have been involved...

Therefore Contessa must die.
10/7/2020 c29 21katmom
I’m all caught up, and I’m glad that this isn’t a major cliffhanger. Thanks so much for sharing. Your words are a joy to read.
10/3/2020 c28 JustAnotherGuest
Man...I feel bad for noelle...for burnscar...or mimi...I feel really bad...I just have to console myself on stories that actually made everyone survive...and damned triumvirate not fixing their mistakes
10/3/2020 c29 LordGrimstorm
Wow, the idea of this one is so different, making an independent hero team? Brilliant! And I do love how things have played out thus far. Especially where the story currently is. Riley got a really raw deal, so I love seeing her maybe starting down a better path. Thanks for the story, and I am waiting on the edge of my seat for a new chapter!Hope all is well.
7/5/2020 c18 16zigmas
That was VERY risky.
And a good setup for a VERY dark story, where Coil wins by losing - in the matter of a split-second-too-fast decision.
Though it was obvious that you wouldn't do it (what with some 10 more CHAPTERS ahead at the time of me typing this, lol).
But I've SEEN stories actually go in such a dark way - so it's GOOD that I wasn't following it on-time.
7/5/2020 c2 zigmas
Nice AU.
As are most of yours, lol.
528 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »