for One More Trigger

12/1/2020 c30 Tork01
what an interesting situation you've created here! Is it just the parents of the girls that have made their training so much more effective than the Wards? Or is Ward training the equivalent of sitting there doing Monitor duty? The idea of de-powerizing Bonesaw and rehabbing her is potentially brilliant. Dinah says (and that must have been off-camera) that she's going to be helpful. That implies the return of her powers at some point. And what about training for Endbringer battles? Great story!
11/28/2020 c30 Guest
wow
11/30/2020 c30 jayod
Great story. Entertaining read. Looking forward to more. Great job
11/29/2020 c30 21Kamiro G.S
Just finished binge-reading this, have to say, pretty good.

Might just want to watch your characterization and dialogue, like when Riley says 'No shit sherlock' and then reprimands Lisa for saying 'goddamn' four paragraphs later.

Regardless, Love the story, looking forward to the next update.
11/28/2020 c30 LordGrimstorm
That was... kind of beautiful. I can see a long road ahead, but it will be worthwhile in the end, and it seems achievable, at least. Thanks for the update, Ack. This story has been a real joy to read.
11/28/2020 c30 AzureLazuli
So gosh darn good :D
11/28/2020 c30 Sebine
D'aawww
that last heartwarming shot

you sure love rehabilitating that murder midget
11/28/2020 c30 10feauxen
An interesting read, as always. Keep it up!
11/28/2020 c30 16zigmas
Not even surprised of all the FEELZ these WORDZ gimme. :)
11/28/2020 c3 3Duncan0Idaho
well, as of now, I think you have an interesting idea here, this kind of deviation is good and is fertile ground for good story telling.

I like it so far, Emma and the text showing her and Taylor's friendship is a good thing in my opinion, however, I have a minor quibble. The pacing, this feels a bit too rushed, specially for something that looks like it should take some buildup.
11/28/2020 c30 6Lunaterre224
That last scene was surprisingly heartwarming.
Keep up the great work!
Luna
11/13/2020 c29 FoulerGlint60
I enjoy this very much. it is well put together, and the plot slows very well.
10/20/2020 c24 14H Max Marius
Ya know... for Saint to pull that off Contessa must have been involved...

Therefore Contessa must die.
10/7/2020 c29 21katmom
I’m all caught up, and I’m glad that this isn’t a major cliffhanger. Thanks so much for sharing. Your words are a joy to read.
10/3/2020 c28 JustAnotherGuest
Man...I feel bad for noelle...for burnscar...or mimi...I feel really bad...I just have to console myself on stories that actually made everyone survive...and damned triumvirate not fixing their mistakes
546 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »