for Comforting Touch

6/24/2016 c1 katmuel
That was really sweet.
2/2/2014 c1 Guest
great "private" moments!

I was surprised she confessed.
2/2/2014 c1 Narkybynature
Harry Pearce giggling... what I wouldn't give to see that! Great story... I'm terribly jealous of Ruth being able to come home and crawl into bed with Harry...
2/2/2014 c1 rosetintedblindspot
Totally loving this! I like the way you explored the feet without any sexual intention, very well done. Thanks for writing and sharing this lovely one-shot!
2/2/2014 c1 147HR always live on
I love this one shot. It's so loving between the pair of them. Who knew that feet could provide this inspiration! Thanks for sharing.
2/1/2014 c1 5Chantale23
Lovely piece. Harry giggling... so undignified and yet incredibly satisfying. I like Harry when is not the stuffy shirt on the Grid. It shows his humanity. I like that you showed a different side of him.

Very nice story. Thank you so much.
2/1/2014 c1 NavyLady
Very cute!
2/1/2014 c1 12Sparky75
Really lovely and sweet story, who wouldn't want to warm heir feet on Harry! Love the 'giggling', something I would imagine would only taker place with him in the very deepest of sleeps!
2/1/2014 c1 21pook
Lovely sweet fluff. Thanks for sharing
2/1/2014 c1 60Sigma Creations
This is just delightful. Love how playful Ruth is and Harry giggling is priceless. I also really enjoyed how intimate this fic is while remaining entirely chaste. Thanks for sharing.
2/1/2014 c1 186r4ven3
What a wonderful one-shot. You have managed to make feet interesting! I love how you explored feet in a way which is generally overlooked, and your focus on them (the feet, that is) was not especially sexual or weird, but tender, and very human. Well done, and thanks for writing and sharing.