for Anything for You

9/24/2017 c1 11NothingSoSpecial
I need to know how Shepard and Garrus’ father get along. Dear God, he’ll love her. XD
10/1/2015 c3 8Detective-Mason
The Reaper, Collectors, and Omegan Scum never prepared Archangel for Shepard's cooking. Poor Garrus, he's trying so hard not to make her feel bad. Unfortunately, even the infamous vigilante must surrender to a foe he can't beat.

The juxtaposition is the best comedy in your story. Garrus comes home and knows how miserably bad the food is just by scent, then "Surprise!" Even your choice of words, "nostrils to be assaulted", emphasized how bad whatever it was that had been conjured up. As the story elaborates it moves beyond food and more of what Shepard has planned. Oh, meeting the Vakarians. That'll be an event. I imagine arguments, facepalms, and alcohol with the possibility of laughter following.

I love how Shepard inadvertently admits how poorly she cooks her own meals when wanting to learn to cook turian food. I get the feeling she doesn't taste as she cooks, even when its food she can eat. Of course, Shepard knows how to serve dessert.

Great writing as always. Good to see a day in the life of Shakarian when stuff isn't exploding. That's not to say it isn't full of adventure and perils.
9/16/2015 c3 115AmyNChan
Lolol. Nice plotting, Shep. XD
9/16/2015 c2 AmyNChan
The fluff is killing me! XD I love how snarky they are with each other!
9/16/2015 c1 AmyNChan
Poor, uneducated Garrus. XD
9/14/2015 c3 Elizabeth.Electrica
Great update! I love this chapter! Is so sweet!
9/13/2015 c3 37Crystal Jaganshi
Love this! Glad to see an update )
9/13/2015 c3 65Suilven
This is so adorable. I love poor Garrus trying to put on a brave face for Shepard, and the fact that she was playing him a little bit makes it all the more amusing. Loved it!
9/13/2015 c3 8Tuffet37
And people thought he was suicidal for going to Omega - they just didn't know he would have a whole new realm of impossible to get through! A fun and delightful addition to the story! : )
9/13/2015 c3 4Mei-chiri
Finally an update! There's a fanart on deviantart that goes really well with this chapter, I could totally image Garrus's face when he looked at his meal. lol
4/28/2015 c2 Elizabeth.Electrica
This is so sweet! I love your story!
4/24/2015 c2 8CatGirlFireflare
This was just flipping adorable. I love them interacting and I absolutely LOVE the idea of Garrus curled up in a blanket with Shepard cuddling beside him- I think I nearly overloaded on cute! Well done!
1/14/2015 c1 Guest
Please I want to see what garrus and shepard and their kids do fun stuff together
10/30/2014 c2 Ms Saboteur
I love garrus and shep x
9/18/2014 c1 LadyXarity
This is brilliant xD i always did wonder how garrus would react to shep if she got a sun burn lolol
30 Page 1 2 Next »