for Cheap Whiskey

1/27/2016 c1 352SupernaturallyEgocentric
I love this. Very strong.
1/15/2016 c1 2Catasauqua
Supernatural Fan Fiction Monthly Awards: Short Story/Canon January 2016

Wow. This story was oddly frightening.

Dean's thoughts are inconsistent and fractured, yet are unmistakably his. It sounded like he's slowly slipping into madness and it had me concerned for Sam's safety. Whether Dean kills him or holds him captive, I'm thinking life as Sam knew it is over.

This story was formatted nicely and grammatically clean.

Cat
11/16/2015 c1 waitingforAslan
You communicated well how torn Dean is - feeling both that he should protect Sam but also be away from Sam. "It's not like he's not been hurt . . . by everyone, though he tries hard not to think that thought. He always forgives." Yeah. And I like how you brought up how Sam promised to lead him to the light but then sort of forgot about that.

Reading this made me sad - which means you were successful! lol
8/5/2014 c1 36BlackIceWitch
Bi-polar, but that seems to me to be a result of the season rather than anything else.

Beautiful phrasing in this story, several that really caught at me as I read. The present tense worked well here with the back-and-forth self-argument.
2/2/2014 c1 Ruxi23
I love the way Dean values family. :))
2/2/2014 c1 8Sharlot
Oh boys...

A painfully poignant view of their current situation. Contrary to what Sam believes, that "family just gets in the way", I do believe that in the end, "family" will prove to be both boys' salvation. At least...I sincerely hope so.

Thanks for this lovely piece.