FanFiction.Net
for And who you were

8/8/2022 c22 1Bahari Muziki
Noooooo
Im not ready for it to be over.
Anyways i guess all that is keft is to finnish the drabbles
Sigh, I just wanna know if Jack will be okay.
8/7/2022 c2 Bahari Muziki
This rought tears to my eyes. Thankyou, it return some peace to my soul. i am all smiles, still horrendously sad about jack., but full of hope, wonder, dreams and a bit of hope.
An yes I nnow I said I would go to bed but I was too tortured so I read a bit and my goodness it was worth it. I feel so much better.️
8/7/2022 c1 Bahari Muziki
I still have hope that jack will come back. But for now I will go to bed. I won't continue with the other story until i have felt satisfied with this story. I cant imagine other readers replies on that chapter.
i give up
PLEASE BRING JACK BACK I CANT BREATHE
Im sorry I couldn't hold it in any longer. I'm so sad right now
7/15/2021 c22 Guest
Please keep writing! I love this!
12/18/2019 c22 SilverBlizzard05
Have you made the seasonal arc? I've just read this story after i think two years! I dont know if your going to leave the story like this but please update even if its old?!
3/1/2019 c22 wanderer02
Are you still writing this? I would love to see more of both this and getting to know you, they are such great stories and I so so excited for more chapters!
12/18/2017 c22 Guest
Plez..plez...update please i can't wait for more...i love both your stories...keep good work..HWAITING
10/23/2017 c22 silverangel116
I love both stories. Though I'm seriously waiting for the update on jack and pitch and all that.
7/17/2015 c21 9bluefrostyy
Aaaaawwwwww so cute!
Jack will learn how to iceskate? ajdjjajcjc aawww i am looking forward to it!
7/15/2015 c20 bluefrostyy
asdfghjkll
that's what i think XD
His dad is sosososososososo good dad! Jack! Love him!...Hum...more than you do already ! XD
I am looking forward to more ;)
7/15/2015 c20 29YokaiAngel
Love the new chapter! It was so sweet~
7/14/2015 c19 1Avatarlover123
Awww they are so cute !
Loving the story !
Thank you for the update !
And Yes I love Emma's name and her nickname :) .
See you next Update .
7/14/2015 c19 9bluefrostyy
ASDFGHFDSASDFGHFDSSDFGHJHGFDSAASDFGH
AAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
DYING! ASDFGHJH
SO cute Jack, why are you so good damn it! You make me feel bad for arguing with my brother XD
Jjajajaajaj yes, please, i am looking forward to the update ;)
2/21/2015 c18 3Caithlinn13