for The Sauron-Schicklgruber Paradox

10/4/2019 c2 Anon
Hey just wondering if you're ever gonna update this again. Its really well written an I'd love to see more but it's totally fine if you're not going to.
12/27/2014 c2 5Lunary
I doubt he will still live with Sheldon in the same Flat anymore when he's back because he's in for a rough trip :) and that's something he won't forgive his friend easily I guess.

I look forward to the next chapter.

Regards,
Lunary
9/25/2014 c1 rutika
Very interesting. I can't wait to see what you do with this.
7/5/2014 c1 10DemonWolf37
Are you still working on this? I'd very much like to keep reading this, it seems really interesting!
2/9/2014 c2 66Sgt. Moffitt
This is very interesting...two of my favorite TV shows collide! Poor Leonard...how on earth will he get back? And poor Sheldon...how on earth will he get along without Leonard?
2/8/2014 c2 76snooky-9093
How did a baby get in here? Can't wait to learn how that happened. Got a chuckle out of Newkirk telling the woman to pick a card. Not much of a distraction.

"At that, the Colonel shuddered, just a bit: "I don't envy the women; we may get caught and we may get tortured, but we're not volunteering to have something the size of a watermelon ripped out of our guts. And to do it more than once? I'm sure not that brave." Absolutely! LOL
2/4/2014 c1 snooky-9093
One would not expect a Big Bang/HH crossover, but so far, this looks like it is going to be a fun and wild ride! Your unique writing style makes it even more intriguing. I love the Muppet references. Oh, poor, poor Leonard. Wonder if in this 'universe' Hogan's Heroes really exists, with no show, or is it the opposite. This chapter makes me longing for more...rather quickly, as I'm a huge Big Bang fan, and I can't wait to see what happens when the characters connect!

as I mentioned, I suggest putting a note in the crossover forum to let readers know this is up in the crossover section.