FanFiction.Net
for The Queen's Night Off

2/18/2014 c1 21Yellow-eyed-wonder
OMG, I LOVE drunken Elsa! That was so great! I seriously, really, really love how you write these characters! Anna's portrayal was just as spot-on as Elsa's. Anna's pressuring of Elsa to drink was so funny, and I loved when Elsa started to really like it. XD A side of the two that I definitely never thought I'd see, lol. So funny!
2/16/2014 c1 20Pianist707
This is an unpredictable route to sisterhood...but very likely!
2/16/2014 c1 36lieutriver
"Let it go… Let it goooo… I'm lying in a pile of sno-o-ow…."
I FREAKING DIED I CAAAANT XDXDXDXD
2/15/2014 c1 6simplesnowflake
This was an absolute pleasure to read! Very funny and just the right amount of sadness. Good job with the 'let it go' part ;) I was totally singing it. Thanks for writing this!
2/13/2014 c1 5Zelda rules
Let it gooo, let it gooo, I'm lying in a pile of sno-o-ow!
HAHAHAHA best line!
THIS WAS HILARIOUS! HahahaXD
I love drunk Elsa! HAhaha not sure how good that sounds but its true!
I was crying I was laughin so hard!
2/4/2014 c1 Darius
Let it go let it goooo I'm laying in a pile of snow- I'm sorry but I was laughing for about twenty minutes, trying to imagine Idina menzel singing this and it was just so funny!
2/5/2014 c1 71130
lololol cant stop laughing at the pile of snow part.
2/4/2014 c1 10thearendork
This may have been written for fun, but retains the hallmarks of your writing: great characterization and development, a bit of angst, and lyrical writing. While it took a while to get to the funny bits, the wait was well-worth it, as most of the previous reviews had stated (That song - any plans to extend it? :P). It's got heart and soul, which trumps snark any day.
2/4/2014 c1 1MagicalSnowQueenElsa
Well it's time for me to review your work this time.

I'll begin by saying I loved this!

A Queen's work it seems is never done carefully demonstrated in this fic, but she should really get a bunch of advisors to help run things, and work the servants harder ha ha.

I love Anna, she is so vibrant and carefree and really has no idea of the responsibilities required of Elsa although I'm glad she could loosen up a bit.

When Anna comments on her night gown, and generally how beautiful her sister is I always wonder if Anna is slightly a little jealous (not just in this fic but in general)

"If it melts...Do I still have underwear on? LOL

The snowball fight totally would love to see something like this. If we ever get a frozen 2 which I highly doubt this could be an idea.

I love your take on a drunk Elsa, could imagine it totally.

"Let it...let it goooo...I'm laying in a pile of sno-o-w" classic!

Gotta love Kristoff "She's the queen! I don't want to...touch anything." AH typical man
Thank god Elsa wasn't coherent though.

Poor Elsa she really can't handle alcohol. I think it best she lay off the wine for a while tee hee.

thank you for posting this thoroughly enjoyed ;)
2/4/2014 c1 44nessh
I really like the laying in a pile of sno-o-w part :))
2/4/2014 c1 1TecknaTeckna
I just...I just can't xD I cannot stop laughing at the 'Let it go, let it gooo, i'm laying in a pile of sno-o-ooow' omg, that line just kills me
2/4/2014 c1 Hyakka29
Hahah Its So Funny.
I like the part "Let it go Let it go Iam playing in a pile of snoow"

Nice Story
2/3/2014 c1 1Siveler
Cute! Good job!
2/3/2014 c1 fearthetree
hahhha love the last line
Also love how Kristoff is awkward around Elsa
2/3/2014 c1 39t847372847r
Yay, so glad it's both finished AND you decided to put it up!

My thoughts:

1. Why is it so funny to read about Elsa doing non-Elsa things, like snorting? I don't know why, but it's invariably hilarious. And I would so buy she would snort if she wasn't doing her hand-over-the-mouth, carefully-controlled laughter. (I think you're right, we must have an odd sense of humor!)

2. Guess she doesn't have to worry about finding a chilled glass...

3. Dining room on fire! Anna the walking disaster. No wonder Kristoff's sure later something is wrong. He probably thinks she's glued herself to the door knob and can't get it open or something.

4. Someone needs to draw Elsa jumping on the bed. Stat.

5. Okay, having her direct her suddenly fascinating magic AT Anna is a stroke of genius. Love that. ;D

6. SPRAWLED OUT ON A PILE OF SNOW HAHAHAHAHAHA

7. AND OH GOD THAT SONG I CAN'T BREATHE AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Now why do I suspect Anna may get drunk just to make Kristoff carry her? Jealous Anna is funny. Especially since, you know, he carried her around for like half the movie... Don't be greedy, Anna. Though I'd be possessive, too! Then again, she started the whole mess...
30 « Prev Page 1 2