for Keep Your Distance

8/22/2016 c6 4hisuiryuu
Love this! This chapter was the best! Hope you continue it.
3/25/2016 c6 7Hanamura Masahime
What I think is that you're a baaaad, baaaad person u.u making me wait so long for it p.p
But I really liked it and want the rest sooooon p3p Kudos :3
2/29/2016 c6 0.0
aksldflkjsakldjfa skldj before the graduation asdlkfjalkdjf OMG you still alive uwu this fic is the best qwq what is going to happen next to them I'm curious uwu.
Wating for the next chapter and I comphrehend that you are in trouble writing but this is far beyond my heart can take it TT. It was beatiful I like this couple a lot XD.
It's reaaaaaaalllllllyyyyy goooooood if you want to know my review. It's the best fic ever for me I was searching something interesting like these stories it's so goooooodddd and beatifuuuuuul!
PD: DON'T DISSAPEAR LIKE THAT I WAS WATING SOMETHING LIKE THIS I WAS SUFFERING WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT TT
9/8/2014 c5 Hanamura Masahime
I finally caught up with your story gurl! 83
And it only took me like, what? Five months? XP
I finally found the time to read it but, URRRRGH, you and your updates kill meeee! x.x
Pleaaaase, pretty please, keep up with this! Don't make us suffer u.u
6/25/2014 c5 Anotheranonymous001
Wow, i never knew you wrote a story for this fandow. I sure hope your update is fast, the plot is very interesting, love it and can't wait for more to come. :)

Kisses!
3/27/2014 c4 22Shadow of the Angel
It sure is moving along well.
2/26/2014 c3 Hikari
Oh, I see OwO
Nah, that's okay, no need to apologize u I actually like MiSaru, but SaruMi is great as well! I hope you update soon! : D
2/23/2014 c3 4DokidokiMariel46
Hikari: soo uhh it's SUPPOSED to be SaruMi...but as I was writing I could see it hinting towards MiSaru *sobs*. But yea, definitely Sarumi, sorry if it seems like it's going the other way haha .
2/23/2014 c3 Hikari
Yay! Thanks for updating!
Finally! Misaki found out that it was indeed Saru (Of course it was him, but it's still better that Saru now told him himself u). I totally get the two steps forward but a step backward part xDD

One question, btw. Is this going to be MiSaru or SaruMi? : D
2/22/2014 c3 A-Ghost-Named-Calamity
I loved this so much, you are an incredibly good writer!You brightened my day just by posting this*sobs*
But why was Saruhiko siickk? What did the customer do?
Quick question-do you have a certain day that you update?
Again, awesome job and please update soon!
2/21/2014 c1 Bell
Please update! Like todaay! This has to seriously be my all time favorite fanfiction!
2/17/2014 c2 Yuni
Please update again, this is an awesome piece!
2/14/2014 c2 7Hanamura Masahime
When is more of this? :3
2/12/2014 c2 A-Ghost-Named-Calamity
Please update this soon! I really enjoy it. You keep them very IC and your writing is very well done with few to none gramatical errors. Everything is kust perfect in this fic!
So please dont let me suffer any longer and update soon!
2/10/2014 c2 Hikari
I'm glad there's an update! Ooohh, Yata-chan is finding out more about Saru! I'm really curious on what will happen next! Please update soon! 3
20 Page 1 2 Next »