for Focusing Tiny Sunbeams

1/28/2020 c1 3Zandaino-Nova-Ari
Is someone allowed to adopt this? It’s like an orphaned child that’s not allowed to show its true potential. Like it’s frozen in ice. The tiny sunbeams need to be focused on the ice and let the child free.

Much like this story, it has great potential and I’d love to see a story where Dudley and Harry run around the world of Psyren.
7/28/2018 c1 dragonc825
Hoping for a quick reply; will Harry be joining his cousin in Psyren so we can see some magic and psychic mixing? :)
6/13/2018 c5 OB1 Kenobi
Update
9/7/2016 c5 16Jaysnow-Silverblaze
Thank you sooo much for writing this! This is everything I never knew I wanted but need more than anything. I am looking forward to your next installment with baited breath!
8/29/2016 c5 Umbra.Venator
Interesting so far
2/3/2016 c5 5Tenshin-Ta
It's a nice fic, I don't generally read HP fics since I watched the movies but not the book but amazingly you got me hooked. Psyren is an old classic I read when it was completed, I enjoyed it and I can't wait to see what you have in store for your story.

Surprisingly this is my first HP fic I read and the main character isn't even Harry and I'm cool with it.

Is Harry going to make a cameo?
12/29/2015 c5 4JadeKaiser
Yay! It's back! There are almost no fics for Psyren at all anywhere, and this one showed promise. Glad to see it back up and running. I can't wait for when Dudley figures out his psychic powers ;)
That should be fun.
11/19/2015 c5 12RuRuLaLa
HAVE NO FEAR! RURU IS HERE! *swoops into the room dramatically* And ruru gives this chapter 25 thumbs up!

As much as I hate that fool, I loved the Vernon - Dudley interaction. This is how I would imagine if the Dursley's were actual human characters and not "BLHGHASAH BOY FREAK BEAT YOU TILL YOU DIE BKJDLSJFD:P" nonsense.

Oh, and don't think I didn't see that pun you snuck in there! It was cool to see more evidence of Dudley transforming into less of a douche by making light of the "pig's tail event".

Anyways. You've heard it all before during chat, but I don't remember if I mentioned praise for that particular scene, cuz I loved it.

Can't wait to see more, especially of what leads up to a certain spoiler scene. DUDE! I can't just throw that in with no context and expect me not to get excited about it!? I shan't say a thing here, but ahem, yes. I can't wait for more. I will poke you till the end of days because this story is too awesome to just stay on the shelf.

Ta!

~RuRu
11/19/2015 c5 Psyren Fan
Welcome back! I'm really glad to see this continued.
11/11/2015 c5 1Still Not Dead Yet
While it was, as you said, short the pacing felt right so I can't complain about loosing padding.

I'm glad your back and I look forward to your next update!
11/8/2015 c5 14Slenderbrine
OMG an update. So nice :D
9/30/2015 c4 1Still Not Dead Yet
Its been a long time since I've read anything anyway near Dursley-centric but this is easily my favorite. Its also nice to see some Psyren let alone something that works so well.

You have a good thing going here and I hope you continue it.
7/29/2015 c4 Guest
Please continue...
5/20/2015 c4 14Slenderbrine
Please continue the story! This is so good, too!
5/20/2015 c3 Slenderbrine