for King's Mother

1/2 c19 jwill21
Finished reading this fic. Loved it so much. As great as the OG movie was, I prefer this story instead.
9/8/2021 c15 7Lelouch-Strife
i still believe the Egyptian Gods allowed the Hebrew God to use the Plagues

as one who believes in most religions
8/26/2021 c19 guest
This is the happy end I wanted to see. But reality is often disappointing.
3/10/2020 c19 Guest
Love ITTTT
5/16/2019 c1 commanderbog
cant wait to read
2/26/2019 c1 68Sherry Furude
I've wanted to read this for a long time. This movie is an all-time favorite of mine. There's a lot of narrative potential in Moses' return to Egypt - feelings, alternate scenarios, guessings... Your proposal (what if Tuya were still around when Moses returns?) shows originality and deep reflection. The way you write the characters and situations fits awesomely with the movie's own style. I like how you handle elements kept intact or mostly intact from the movie, e.g. how you handled the song so you would not (simply) paste its lyrics into the chapter.
I am looking forward to reading the next chapter, even though I cannot tell when that will be (I don't have much time for FFNet lately). Thank you for sharing this fic with the world.
12/30/2018 c20 1Princess Shelby380
This was great very well done, do you think you can make one where Moses confronts Seti instead of Rameses, part of this got me thinking about what would happen then, but over all awesome story great job.
9/29/2018 c19 4taawoos-azraq
This fanfic was really amazing! I wish Queen Tuya would have been alive to see Moses come back to Egypt after so many years. Now I wish there was a fanfiction of Moses confronting Seti instead of Rameses to let the Hebrews go.
8/6/2018 c19 Guest
The whole fanfic was amazing! I loved Gershom and Queen Tuay! Moses and Tzipporah was cute
7/10/2018 c19 Guest
Can Tuya join The Hebrews with Moses too please i want to see this moment.
3/25/2017 c19 17luckyinugirl
I wonder what the movie would have been like if Tuya had still been around
9/14/2016 c19 Nox
Very nice. There were a few slightly modern phrases and themes and at times you were (slightly :D) inaccurate, but other than that, it was quite enjoyable. I only wish it had really happened like that.
2/12/2016 c19 4RowenaIsKween
So basically in a nutshell, The Awesome Queen Tuya gets tired of Moses's and Ramses's crap, takes matters into her own hands, and makes them talk it all out, like a queen mom would.

Best plot ever.
9/29/2015 c1 Guest
Dear Hathor, can I ask you something. I enjoyed reading this fan fiction and I would really like to read more about the plagues and how this would cause the family bond of Tuya, Rameses, and Moses?
8/11/2015 c19 Kiddoread
Dear Hathor-Aroha,

This is a very nice story. I loved it. Could I make a request? I read many stories where Ramses takes care of a sick or vulnerable Moses. But I have not read anything the other way around. Could you please write a story where Moses takes care of a sick/vulnerable/wounded Ramses?

I'll be cheeky once more and say that a novel-length would be very much appreciated.

Thanks for reading this comment.

Kudos from,