for King's Mother

6/26/2015 c1 24Bar Sira
Dear Hathor:

Doesn't Moses mean that violence *unauthorized by God* isn't the answer? This is, after all, the man who's about to solve his people's problem by dropping boils, hailstones, avenging archangels, and eventually the ocean on the Egyptians. (To say nothing of what's going to happen to all those people who rebel against him when the Exodus starts taking too long. The movie didn't cover that part, of course, but we all remember it nonetheless, right?)

Sincerely,
Bar Sira
6/4/2015 c1 princeofegyptgir
Write me a story. PLEASE. I'm begging you :(
3/7/2015 c19 mira
This story is amazing I can't believe how well you captured the characters personalities and how you addressed Ramses feelings and Moses' insensitive nature to his adoptive family. I think your fic corrected all the holes in the movie, which when I watched ended up feeling more sorry for Ramses, and thought Moses could have handled his demands better. Truly a wonderful story, also love the joseph cross over, such a good way to reach a resolution!
2/27/2015 c19 37HayashiOkami
I loved the tensions and relationships between your characters. Great story, quite optimistic, and it does a good job of showing all characters' sides to the story.
1/28/2015 c19 Jean
Thank you so much for an insightful and entertaining read. I love how you filled in gaps between Joseph and Prince of Egypt. I browsed through most of your stories and I'm sad that you'll be leaving but I hope you might return. By the way this and Stranger in a Strange Land has to be one of my favourite fix-fic/stories ever.

Though I wish I could have seen Ramses find out that yes, Moses IS the youngest of all his siblings, if only for another brotherly teasing scene.
1/27/2015 c1 incisron
This part always cracks me up, when Moses is hushing his loud mouthed little boy while trying to make a dignified display of gods miracles.
1/7/2015 c19 5ifeelmad
Wow. . .this was really gr8.
10/8/2014 c19 MonstarzGirl
Beautifully done.
10/7/2014 c19 16strawberryandcreams
I vote for an epilogue!
9/24/2014 c1 5Pinksaber13
Really, really enjoying this so far. Using "Technicolor" to describe Joseph's coat jarred me a little, and my eyebrows went up whenever Moses', "Well, can't you get /other/ slaves?" vein of thought popped up. Other than that, the dialogue is engaging, the characters are well rounded and very real, and this whole thing is very well written. I can't wait to see how this turns out!
9/19/2014 c18 MonstarzGirl
I hope that Moses and Rameses will be able to put differences aside, maybe even prevent the last and worst plague of all: death of the firstborns.

This story is getting good.
8/31/2014 c1 12DarkMasterofCupcakes
This idea definitely shows promise to be interesting, though I am wondering how the inclusion of not only Queen Tuya, but also Gershom may effect things. The one thing I hope will change is what happens with the final plague. I hope either Tuya or Moses manage to convince Rameses to let the Hebrews go before the plague can occur, or Tuya can convince Moses to find a way to spare his nephew/Amun (I've seen someone shorten the name of Rameses first son to this, and I figured it was easier than writing out his full name), because not only is that his nephew, but since Moses has a son himself, he should think about how he'd feel if something happened to Gershom.

But, of course, whatever you decided to do is sure to be great. I
8/9/2014 c10 DaOneInDaCorner520
The Queen has yet to make any significant changes.
8/9/2014 c9 DaOneInDaCorner520
Just waiting for the plague at this point.
8/9/2014 c8 DaOneInDaCorner520
God's a bit too conniving for my tastes. Oh yes the Hebrews will be freed, but through destruction and death.
43 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »