for King's Mother

8/9/2014 c7 DaOneInDaCorner520
Rameses seems a good leader, he merely wishes to ensure the safety of his people, as does Moses.
8/9/2014 c6 DaOneInDaCorner520
Hm, I wonder if Tuya's heard about that one population down in Africa with really dark skin...wow, that joke was in bad taste.
8/9/2014 c5 DaOneInDaCorner520
I wonder whether more deaths were caused through 'Gods' actions, or the Pharaohs?
8/9/2014 c4 DaOneInDaCorner520
Less respect for Moses now. Basically what he said to his mother was, "Rameses needs to let the Hebrews go, but he can go get other slaves that aren't Hebrew." A tad hypocritical if you ask me.
8/9/2014 c3 DaOneInDaCorner520
Tuya is much more delusional than I'd assumed you'd be portraying her as.
8/9/2014 c2 DaOneInDaCorner520
No changes yet, though I feel a tad sympathetic for Rameses.
8/9/2014 c1 DaOneInDaCorner520
Not a bad concept, though I'm doubtful to believe that the Queen has the power to settle their conflict.
5/24/2014 c7 Guest
Great story
5/13/2014 c13 Guest
LOVE this story! Please please please update soon!
3/18/2014 c1 Guest
I have waited for a story like this I love this story! Please please PLEASE update as soon as you can
3/18/2014 c9 Guest
I have waited for a story like this please please please PLEASE! Update as soon as you can. I LOVE this story so far
2/24/2014 c6 16strawberryandcreams
Very interesting. I do hope that the queen soon sees past her worry to her sons & maybe understand the inhumane of he whole hebrew thing.
Loved it, Please continue. I really don't see why this doesn't have more reviews. It should.
2/8/2014 c1 Guest
I have been looking for a story like this please, please, please update
43 « Prev Page 1 .. 3