for Gideon's Playtime

6/22/2015 c4 7MadamMandarinPear
Please update!
10/26/2014 c1 Spooks
Don't worry. We're still here for you, I love your writing, so don't give up! We'll be here for you, just try talking to other people in your school about your interests, and then meet up, and as you become better friends tell them about your internet life 3
10/19/2014 c4 12Gravityfallsgrl
Good job! Can't wait for more! What's Gideon going to do with Mabel? Can't wait!
10/19/2014 c4 46Alisi Thorndyke
So when he begins following them, he'll take a detour to a McDonalds first as you can't plot evil on an empty stomach XD He'll see the subway and pass that right over XD Eating healthy isn't your thing is it? Big Behind! XD

And it is true what they say, don't mess with an author as they can and will put you in a story and kill you. Millie must be one bad rash that you can't wait to get rid of and Gideon almost did, but missed. Again, can't do evil on an empty stomach lol!

Great update girly and looking forward to the next. :)

Alisi Thorndyke :)
10/18/2014 c4 7Blind-Eyephone
Loved it! Please continue!
10/18/2014 c4 12Electricgirl101
I was so glad to see you update! I can't wait to see what gideon has in store!
10/13/2014 c3 12Gravityfallsgrl
Aw! Gideon's defending Mabel! So adorable! Can't wait for next update!BTW,I pmed you. Please respond!
10/13/2014 c2 Gravityfallsgrl
Aw! Gideon's flirting! Hiluraous! What's Dipper going to do?
10/13/2014 c1 Gravityfallsgrl
Awesome! I love this!
9/17/2014 c3 2BoopShaWoop
Was there a lost reference in this one? If so I didnt get it, im sorry ive failed you :( but I luv u anyway :3
8/19/2014 c3 GravityFallsGrl
Please update this awesome story! Can't wait!
8/3/2014 c1 18Bibbledoo
So basically, I haven't read any of it, but it sounds like a weirded T rated version of Chucky the doll? Haven't seen that either, but this girl I know told me about it. I almost flipped out on her after I specifically told her not to tell me.
8/1/2014 c3 10GravityFallsgirl22
I do love the cover image but there is no way of me guessing the reference. Great chapter,

-GravityFallsGirl22
7/29/2014 c3 46Alisi Thorndyke
Ok before learning that girl's name was Millie, I for sure thought she was Cifica! :D But if Gideon catches ahold of her, that'll do the town favors because she is annoying and talks too much!

But great chapter girly and looking forward to the next update. :)

Alisi Thorndyke :)
7/28/2014 c3 52TheKawaiifan
Took me a re-read, but the reference is the Saw franchise
39 Page 1 .. Last Next »