for Greatness Comes From Small Beginnings

Did red really killed Donald? :(
3/9/2020 c1 Guest
Please update
3/3/2019 c15 Guest
Another uncharted reference FTW as soon as they started arguing about the dishes I was like let me guess play you for it I love the uncharted series
7/28/2018 c6 Guest
Uhhhh. If that happened in real life, then you're co worker better be in an asylum or something.
7/24/2018 c16 vulthurmir
I finished reading this story after 364 days from last update.
1/17/2018 c16 Aaayjay
The story is very good and I hope the author heals from his disease, can’t wait for new chapters
9/6/2017 c16 G R A Y
I have finished reading this whole series and it was truly beautiful. Red character had such a sad past its no wonder the poor boy acted that way. And Leaf, bless her heart (": I hated albert and kyle donald etc FUCK THEM for causing so much pain and misery )-: n im glad red reunited with his family and hehe this happy ending was beautiful nonetheless! Thank you for writing your stories despite your conditions :( have a speedy recovery!
8/31/2017 c16 xSKILLETFANx
WOW! A great return to this story. I really, REALLY liked when Red brought Leaf to his mother's house. That whole scene was very good. It was honestly quite intense and I was shocked and scared for Red when his father walked in. Amazingly he budges and gives his father a chance. Of course it took a lot for him to decide that.
8/2/2017 c16 PKMNMasterRed
Oh boy
It's been a while since I last reviewed this, hell, even accessed this account. I'm just going to apologise really quick for how fucking cringy I was back in '14-'15. I've matured greatly since then. Anyways, on to the review, which may contain spoilers. Speaking of which, why do I even say that? You should know better to read the story before reading reviews on it.
So
It's been almost an entire year since the last update. And it was damn sure worth the wait. I've been having ideas in my mind since I read the last chapter about what exactly would happen, should Red's father return, and what do you know, one year later, he returns, and I'm actually thrown off by what happened. I honestly expected Red to just kill him right on the spot, as he mentioned in Chapter One. But, in all honesty, I don't really have much else to say. However, I will make a prediction on the child in one word that's also a meme.
Loss.
Guarantee it.
7/28/2017 c16 xaxiel1572
Well at least that didn't went as crazy as I thought it would.
7/19/2017 c12 Guest
My dream has come true, Red and Leaf are together, I can now die happily
7/19/2017 c9 Guest
My favourite chapter, it made me cry
8/17/2016 c15 Curious soul
4DS?...WHAT FUTURE DEVICE HAVE YOU UNLEASHED UPON THIS WORLD!? WE CAN'T HANDLE SUCH FUTURE KNOWLEDGE YET!
8/14/2016 c15 xSKILLETFANx
I still can't believe the massive transformation of Red and Leaf's personality. They are so different now. Very steamy scene there towards the end. Looking forward to what's next... wait did Red just say "lets get married" at the end :O
8/10/2016 c15 LadyLuca
... This a great story, even if i just started reading it.
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »