for The Courting Chair

1/10/2021 c1 reisova
Very good story
5/20/2020 c1 DropOfGoldenSun
I loved this fanfic! Very hot and well written
5/14/2020 c1 Clare
A Hot and sexy one-shot! I'd never even heard of a courting chair before this, you learn something new everyday :)
6/16/2018 c1 10bloomandgrow
Oh so delectable and delicious and steamy hot. I had never heard of a courting chair before but now I see its endless possibilities. Brilliant idea of Georg's to have it sent up to their bedroom.
Loved this with a bold and eager Maria and a barely restrained Georg. Wonderful.
3/15/2014 c1 Jammie13
Loved this!
2/18/2014 c1 58gothicbutterfly95
HOT! and adorable.
I loved the way you likened her to being a life ring for him; what with him being a Captain and all.
2/11/2014 c1 33augiesannie
Loved this story - so sweet and sexy - and the chair idea is genius!
2/8/2014 c1 8Mypie
Phew, wow, okay lost for words... I had to look up what a courting chair is. ;) Yes now I know why Maria was blushing when Liesl told her.
Good thing there wasn't a night watch around.
2/5/2014 c1 Lindsay
Wow! Hot hot hot! You have to write a honeymoon or post marriage sequel, when they don't have to hold back. Maybe include the chair!
2/5/2014 c1 Guest
That was hot! Loved it!
2/7/2014 c1 BrittanyLS
Adorable and romantic and hot all at once! Bravo!
2/6/2014 c1 26Mie779
ah this was wonderful... hot and passionate all the way through... oh I can feel how much they are looking forward to their wedding night... it a rather new and adventures side we see from Maria... a bit AU one might think, but I LOVE HER...
2/6/2014 c1 3mquest
Oh I love kinky Captain! It's HOT in here...does anyone else think it's hot in here or is it just me? You are the queen my dear, the queen of this genre...we bow to your greatness!
2/5/2014 c1 35lemacd
wow. where to begin. *applying my new standard review approach, limbering fingers*
- BALLROOM DOORS! i don't even have to say anything because if you don't know how much i love that, you don't know me. but you do because you gave me a new reason to love them and wonder how sturdy they are...
- the chair. such a clever idea. it really isn't practical except that they get to say things in private and you did great with that. "we're alone now." indeed.
- he said he didn't want to compromise her and then went on and well... that kinda surprised me. but then i was too busy not caring. h-a-w-t! he's still captain control and yet... not. and that's a good thing.
- bolder maria. another something good.
- gosh why do they need that chair after they're married?! unless... oh. ok. *blush*

my snowy snow day got brighter and warmer, thanks.
2/5/2014 c1 24charleybec
Hot hot HOT! Whoa! ... Going out to find the fans now! Wonderful story. Well done!
16 Page 1 2 Next »